well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can see a pattern developing here. A few patterns actually.

that would be your knitting patterns then, as you got nowt better to do than accuse people of being someone they aint

The only way to apease him would be to post a photo of yourself doing something we'd ask you to do.

..... Any chance of a picture with a sign saying 'I'm not Paul Wyn'?

:lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: B):icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wyn is I.P banned therefore cannot access the site at all.

I thought there were loads of programs out there that hide your ip.

To an extent but not to that extent. If you're I.P banned you don't come back. Bear in mind Wyn is pretty much the only person we've ever I.P banned rather than a regular ban.

You're blagging that like Tom :lol: If you hide your IP how is your system going to pick up on the fact it's your pc.

He's not like... :icon_lol:

And as for nailing it to a single PC, look no further than the MAC address.

Sorry about Stevie/McFaul's accusations geordieboy80. As you may have guessed he's obsessed with this dodgy Paul Wyn character and his actions. In fact he's probably tapping his phone and following his car today to try and prove he jerks off near play grounds. Mind you, from what can be proven (the twiiter account), he does seem a pretty shifty guy.

Oh, and I only post on the web. I dohave a mobile, but it's a basic one and I can't be arsed with using it for that. So I'm probably a fan of Gary Glitter too.

Edited by Billy Castell

A bit like the yanks in the Gulf War that like when they started shooting British troops by mistake. Anyway I concede my mistakem apologise unreservedly and am pleased geordieboy80 accepts my apology. There are people with a bigger axe to grind about pwr than me, and I think as long as he's racially abusing people, and bullying teenage lasses and kidnapping people I don't think it will be put to bed until something is done.

that would be your knitting patterns then, as you got nowt better to do than accuse people of being someone they aint

The only way to apease him would be to post a photo of yourself doing something we'd ask you to do.

That's why I was saying post a pic saying "LOOK AM NOT FUCKIN PAUL WYN", but conveniently he's one of 2% of 31 year old men who don't have a mobile phone.

DSCF5208.jpg

there you go

Well played that man....

but...

PHOTOSHOP!!!!!! :lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: B):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :(

How long before that piece of paper and that sad face says all sorts. :D

You would probably have been better off just being mistaken for Paul Wynn. :D

Stevie once again exposed as a sham psychic. :lol:

Seriously though, I think this one needs putting to bed.

:icon_lol: It does like.

Edit: It's ok, CT's arrived to kill the thread :icon_lol:

Edited by alex

That's why I was saying post a pic saying "LOOK AM NOT FUCKIN PAUL WYN", but conveniently he's one of 2% of 31 year old men who don't have a mobile phone.

there you go

Well played that man....

but...

well hopefully your admins will delete this whole topic and move on from it

Put yourself in Mac-toon's shoes, put yourself in Routledge's shoes a "nigger", or the Asian geordie castigated as a "paki" because England lost to Sri Lanka in the cricket and the 17 year old scouse lass the should've died at Hillsborough, am only scratching the surface here as well. As long as he's putting himself over as a good guy, there'll be people raising awareness of what he is before we end up with another Thomas Hamilton situation.

there you go

Well played that man....

but...

You're a fine one to talk after the shit you got when you posted your photo... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I'm sorry like I can't the only one who laughed out loud but said nowt when they saw that picture come from nee where :lol: pmsl "I'M NOT PAUL WYNN" I had a double take.

Put yourself in Mac-toon's shoes, put yourself in Routledge's shoes a "nigger", or the Asian geordie castigated as a "paki" because England lost to Sri Lanka in the cricket and the 17 year old scouse lass the should've died at Hillsborough, am only scratching the surface here as well. As long as he's putting himself over as a good guy, there'll be people raising awareness of what he is before we end up with another Thomas Hamilton situation.

Not really what I meant like. More your accussing other people of being him. It does border on obsessional iyam. You seem more bothered about it than the people you mention do tbh. He's not worth it basically.

Not really what I meant like. More your accussing other people of being him. It does border on obsessional iyam. You seem more bothered about it than the people you mention do tbh. He's not worth it basically.

Hardly obsessional conveying a pov. He's the only one I've accused, I got it wrong on this occasion.

Hardly obsessional conveying a pov. He's the only one I've accused, I got it wrong on this occasion.

I knew that would come out wrong / you would take it the wrong way. He's not worth the time imo. And the internet is a horrible place but I suppose it at least provides a relatively harmless outlet for his type.