well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jimmy Nail is John Coltrane, then Gazza is surely Charlie Parker:

You wouldn't believe the no end of shit I took over that song as a Newcastle fan growing up in Manchester. Just be thankful you're too young to have copped any flak for it in Warrington. :lol:

I grew up in Newcastle and I still got grief for that and Geordie Boys. Every cunt else would have Jump Around by Hoose of Pain and I'd have Gazza in mine haha got loads of grief.

What Would Paul Wyn Do?

If that's not a motto to live my life by, I don't know what is.

Half ya text didn't come through :lol: summik wrong wi me bberry, but aye I was brought up like that too, me fatha is a good bloke, but a was made aware that mackems were a different breed from a very young age, and to be proud of the Tyne. To be fair when a was growin up it wasn't bad cos the Tyne was booming from the mid 80s, with Pressies, but aye I was always brought up to have pride in the area as much as the football team, probs got more for the area, they're hand in hand for me, which is why it takes me a while to suss out OOT's.

I lived just up from Waalsend Slipway and me mothers from there. I see them everyday at my graft, older blokes who I train that've had to gan work in call centres and shops etc 'cos there's nee work for them.

My grandad was a Coke man, I mind his van when I was little. Also burning tyres at his scrapyard on the Gateshead side of the tyne and the coppers turned up as the sky was black from Gateshead to Tynemooth.

I lived just up from Waalsend Slipway and me mothers from there. I see them everyday at my graft, older blokes who I train that've had to gan work in call centres and shops etc 'cos there's nee work for them.

My grandad was a Coke man, I mind his van when I was little. Also burning tyres at his scrapyard on the Gateshead side of the tyne and the coppers turned up as the sky was black from Gateshead to Tynemooth.

Aye I think a naa where ye mean where the sage is now.

Aye I think a naa where ye mean where the sage is now.

Just further along towards bottom of Bottle Bank opposite the Copthorne, iirc.

What Would Paul Wyn Do?

Half ya text didn't come through :lol: summik wrong wi me bberry, but aye I was brought up like that too, me fatha is a good bloke, but a was made aware that mackems were a different breed from a very young age, and to be proud of the Tyne. To be fair when a was growin up it wasn't bad cos the Tyne was booming from the mid 80s, with Pressies, but aye I was always brought up to have pride in the area as much as the football team, probs got more for the area, they're hand in hand for me, which is why it takes me a while to suss out OOT's.

:lol: Are you two having a geordie-off over text?

What Would Paul Wyn Do?

Half ya text didn't come through :huh: summik wrong wi me bberry, but aye I was brought up like that too, me fatha is a good bloke, but a was made aware that mackems were a different breed from a very young age, and to be proud of the Tyne. To be fair when a was growin up it wasn't bad cos the Tyne was booming from the mid 80s, with Pressies, but aye I was always brought up to have pride in the area as much as the football team, probs got more for the area, they're hand in hand for me, which is why it takes me a while to suss out OOT's.

:lol: Are you two having a geordie-off over text?

:lol:

Aye am well behind on points believe it or not.

Geordieboy80 you've done nowt but lurk since I logged on this morning. Say something.

BOO :lol:

So, have you made a decision on Paul Wyn using your forum?

Let me guess, you're still investigating the circumstances.....

Did he reply to you, as you said he had 2 hours or he's getting banned .... :lol:

Why are The Smiths being compared to Jimmy Nail? Personally, I can't stand the smiths but musics the spice of life.

Each to their own. For me, listening to Big River makes me nostalgic, whilst pitying how shit the work is in the North East now. It's probably because it feels more personal to me and the great city we live in.

'The River will rise again' :lol:

Preach on, Brother.

:lol: