well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why are The Smiths being compared to Jimmy Nail? Personally, I can't stand the smiths but musics the spice of life.

Each to their own. For me, listening to Big River makes me nostalgic, whilst pitying how shit the work is in the North East now. It's probably because it feels more personal to me and the great city we live in.

'The River will rise again' :lol:

Preach on, Brother.

:lol:

I'm going to get a sandwich board and stand at the monument preaching to anyone who'll listen about the great City we live in.

'Lindisfarne album blasting out 'Meet me on the Corner' .....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are The Smiths being compared to Jimmy Nail? Personally, I can't stand the smiths but musics the spice of life.

Each to their own. For me, listening to Big River makes me nostalgic, whilst pitying how shit the work is in the North East now. It's probably because it feels more personal to me and the great city we live in.

Preach on, Brother.

:huh:

The Geordies United Will Never Be Defeated.

Preach on, Brother.

In all seriousness, I've respect for a few other places but there's definetly something 'different' about Tyneside. It's something which also gets up so many outsiders noses as well. There'll be those without predjudice who take us for what we are/believe in and 'get it', and there'll be those whose identities will never be in th same league, like comparing the brightness of the moon to the sheer radiance of the Sun. We matter, they don't.

Preach on, Brother.

In all seriousness, I've respect for a few other places but there's definetly something 'different' about Tyneside. It's something which also gets up so many outsiders noses as well. There'll be those without predjudice who take us for what we are/believe in and 'get it', and there'll be those whose identities will never be in th same league, like comparing the brightness of the moon to the sheer radiance of the Sun. We matter, they don't.

Aye I agree, and if you're an outsider you'll never fully get it unless you try to embrace it.

I agree too. It just doesn't extend to liking Jimmy Nail's music in my case :lol:

Me and Mac have this unfair reputation of being Uber Geordies, but we're not. It's like that scene from the Viz where some big hard cunt is going to chin Sid cos he's only had 4 pints before having a piss, cos proper geordies don't have a piss till after their 10th. That's an uber Geordie. Mentioning Big River is a good song doesn't deserve ridicule though, it's a mint song, class tune, with words which should have meaning to anyone brought up within a NE1 to NE30 postcodes.

Edited by McFaul

paulwyn7paulwyn42onTwitter2011-06-2414-18-05.png

he has been banned

:lol: :lol: :huh::huff::D :D

What a totally fat cunt he is. He's got nee sense of what he is has he? Forgetting about him being a potential mass murderer, his 400 posts probably drove people away the boring fat bastard.

Someone tweet to him saying the fella in his picture is black.

He's blocked me the fat mess. I saw, what must be his brother at the bus stop this morning. Shorter version of the fat pleb. Equally as rotund.

Is it me or is there a bit of Georide brokeback mountain stuff going on between you two (Stevie and Mac).

Not that theres nowt wrong with it if there is mind. :lol:

Hardly. I don't see what's wrong with being like minded people. Like Sammy and Alex. Me, HMHM and Mac-Toon. The Fish and Renton etc... I'm not sure who I would liken to yeeon here mind Andrew.

Is it me or is there a bit of Georide brokeback mountain stuff going on between you two (Stevie and Mac).

Georide? Is that a new group of people. I've not encountered them yet.

Where do they reside? It's like-minded people. I'd agree that me, Stevie and HMHM are cut from the same cloth.

I'd group you in with DEADMAN and Nick the Pole haha. How you doing anyway, CT? Havn't had a disagreement with you for a long while. I've thought about you every day though....

Originally derived from the Georide term for stealing and known by many different names, the charva is easily spotted by the Burberry caps (real ones are prized after they got taken off the market due to their supposed links to football hooliganism, so most are market stall copies), white tracksuits (well, normally white; some dare to be slightly different and go blue) and Rockport (or, again, knock-off versions of) boots. Females of their kind seem to have an obsession with garish gold jewellery- chunkier the better, and usually out of a catalogue. Commonly associated with TWOCing, ASBOs, underage pregnancy and car modding.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=georide

Where do they reside? It's like-minded people. I'd agree that me, Stevie and HMHM are cut from the same cloth.

I'd group you in with DEADMAN and Nick the Pole haha. How you doing anyway, CT? Havn't had a disagreement with you for a long while. I've thought about you every day though....

That Marcos the Brazilian has signed up on here ye naa. Ye naa what's funny he knows more about NUFC sat in a favela in Sao Paolo, than some people within 15 mile of the groond. I feel honoured we have a Brazilian who's passionate about the toon, he looks like the South American Paulwyn mind, but I'll forgive him that, he was on aboot Fumaca the other day.

Rather that than the clobber CT was wearing in that picture he posted.

You know the one.

:lol: He looked like a yank tourist in that one like in Bavaria. I don't think that's a bad photo, but he always criticises other people's pics, perhaps every pic anyones ever put up here, he's made some type of derogatory comment.

Hardly. I don't see what's wrong with being like minded people. Like Sammy and Alex. Me, HMHM and Mac-Toon. The Fish and Renton etc... I'm not sure who I would liken to yeeon here mind Andrew.

Careful what you say about Deadman, fast becoming the main man round here.

Very few disagreements these days as most posters have come round to my (sensible) way of thinking. :lol:

Nice to have you back anyway.

You know the one.

:lol: He looked like a yank tourist in that one like in Bavaria. I don't think that's a bad photo, but he always criticises other people's pics, perhaps every pic anyones ever put up here, he's made some type of derogatory comment.

Do I? :lol: I think the only what I have ever had a giggle at was that one of Fish, looking like a fish.

You know the one.

Do I? :lol: I think the only what I have ever had a giggle at was that one of Fish, looking like a fish.

It was funny crack but you were scathing about geordieboy80, I hope he's not the sensitive type.