Newcastle United V Everton

Christmas Tree

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolute load of shite! I was optimistic before the game but what the fuck are they doing out there? Apart from two five minute spells where we looked dangerous, we have been shit.

Whats wrong with Enrique? Apart from he has been shite today.

Fuckin horrible disjointed and unbalances team out there now. Gonna take a massive effort to win this with that side out.

Harper

Taylor---Williamson---Coloccini---Simpson

Lovenkrands---Nolan---Tiote---Jonas

---Best---Shola

Whats wrong with giving Ferguson a go?

:(

Saylor's even worse at RB than Perch. Now Simpson at left back, Loevenkrands on the wing - can't see the point in playing them out of position. Rather have young Fergie at LB who may be young, but it's still his natural position.

What an absolute load of shite! I was optimistic before the game but what the fuck are they doing out there? Apart from two five minute spells where we looked dangerous, we have been shit.

Jose-Enrique-Wayne-Rooney_1953928.jpg

tbh He looks like a man who already has one foot out the door.

Would rather stick Ferguson LM instead of Lovenkrands tbh. At least he will put in some effort.

Anyway, I'm sure Pardew has one of his super half-time team-talks prepared...We will win this 5-2 :(

Saylor's even worse at RB than Perch. Now Simpson at left back, Loevenkrands on the wing - can't see the point in playing them out of position. Rather have young Fergie at LB who may be young, but it's still his natural position.

Supposedly close to fighting for the LB position according to Pardew. Just being a gutless cunt.

After 10 minutes if things don't improve I'd be putting Simpson back to right back and bringing on Ferguson at left back.

Jose-Enrique-Wayne-Rooney_1953928.jpg

tbh He looks like a man who already has one foot out the door.

Was thinking the exact same. Looked like coming off didnt really bother him

After 10 minutes if things don't improve I'd be putting Simpson back to right back and bringing on Ferguson at left back.

May as well do it now than give them another opportunity or three before subbing the geordie pointer.

:( Loaded Harry's link and it must have just been bumped:

The channel is disabled due to copyright claim.

Same here, back to the drawing board.

anyone got a decent river that isn't borked?

If he thinks he can put performances in like that and not be bothered then he can fuck off.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is an element of Jose being royally pissed considering Tiote has been given a new and improved contract, whereas no doubt the one offered to him includes a pay cut considering when he signed and the wages we offered then.

If he thinks he can put performances in like that and not be bothered then he can fuck off.

what are you on about? he's hardly been the worst on the field today by a long shot and he's been overall one of our best players these season. what did you expect? tears of sorrow as he left the field?

The Mask looks like he's in slow motion out there... has still managed to get two shots on target off somehow :(

Fuckin horrible disjointed and unbalances team out there now. Gonna take a massive effort to win this with that side out.

Harper

Taylor---Williamson---Coloccini---Simpson

Lovenkrands---Nolan---Tiote---Jonas

---Best---Shola

Whats wrong with giving Ferguson a go?

:angry:

:icon_lol::(

:( Loaded Harry's link and it must have just been bumped:

The channel is disabled due to copyright claim.

Same here, back to the drawing board.

anyone got a decent river that isn't borked?

refrsh it, its back on!