Newcastle United V Everton

Christmas Tree

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skidders, our forward line has dramatically improved under Ashley. :(

It must have, they've fired us into a higher league position than the one that was here when Ashley bought the club

:icon_lol:

:angry:

:lol:

Why don't you refer to the poll that you said would prove your point?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Skidders, our forward line has dramatically improved under Ashley. :(

It must have, they've fired us into a higher league position than the one that was here when Ashley bought the club

:icon_lol:

:angry:

:lol:

Why don't you refer to the poll that you said would prove your point?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clown. :lol:

every match thread has turned into requests for streams which is bad enough,

But on more than on occasions we've had up links that week in week out put up a list every available channel the games are on for various sites and software.

http://www.MYP2P.EU bookmark it use it, and stop fecking asking every week, it's beyond tedious now.

and stop calling them rivers. It was funny once. Literally

For two weeks running we have been appauling at home. What the fuck is going on?

The blame is on the players who just didnt do it today but AP's tactics were wrong today as well.

I for one will stop the talk about europe now.

I think everyone of them out there today possibly with the exception of tiote and best, need to have a good look at themselves.

Enrique can fuck off now like.

That was atrocious. Hibbert should've been off though.

I'll settle for top 10. I'd also like Best to get crocked so that Pardew doesn't think he won't need to buy strikers because we've got Soopa Leon.

People saying we should have been clear, we nearly gifted Everton two goals before we scored. An absolute eyesore and Everton didn't do much other than play in a well-organised and unambitious manner as usual. Arteta bossed our midfield, Tiote and the lot. What is Nolan's deal with ANichebe? He already could have ended the lad's career, unpleasant undertones there.

On a positive note Ferguson looked handy, though lightweight.

Don't see why everyone is turning on Enrique all of a sudden. He was far from the worst player on the pitch. Lovenkrands was non-existent to the point that I actually forgot he was playing. The game was over as soon as Kuqi came on, though. There was no one in that team with goals in them. If Nolan isn't going to score then we have no one we can rely on, and although Best did get another goal you could have stuck my dead Nan in the position he was in and she would have stuck it away as well.

I will stop dreaming of Europe now and just hope for a top 10 finish. We do have the basis there for a good squad, but without Barton and a decent couple of strikers we have no hope of pushing on.

For two weeks running we have been appauling at home. What the fuck is going on?

The blame is on the players who just didnt do it today but AP's tactics were wrong today as well.

I for one will stop the talk about europe now.

I think everyone of them out there today possibly with the exception of tiote and best, need to have a good look at themselves.

Enrique can fuck off now like.

Really, you were obviously watching a different game to me.

And Jonas deserves some dues, the scruffy twat could barely walk and yet he ran it off without complaint.

The team thought it would be easy and it showed.

People saying we should have been clear, we nearly gifted Everton two goals before we scored. An absolute eyesore and Everton didn't do much other than play in a well-organised and unambitious manner as usual. Arteta bossed our midfield, Tiote and the lot. What is Nolan's deal with ANichebe? He already could have ended the lad's career, unpleasant undertones there.

On a positive note Ferguson looked handy, though lightweight.

Probably pissed off with the legal action.