Are we looking for a left winger?

Even if N'zogbia did come to us he'd only use us as a stepping stone to a bigger club (like he's already admitted using Wigan for) so once a tabloud story comes in that a bigger club than us is interested in him, he'd just throw another strop and want out

Those big clubs have hardly fallen over themselves to snap him up have they? I wonder why....

Thats what i'm getting at, It'll have only been tabloid gossip, but once he heard that the likes of Marseille and all that are interested in him, he was going on about using Wigan for bigger and better things and IF he does come to us, which i don't want to happen, as soon as he see's those stories in the press again, he'll want to move on again..

It depends really on his reasons. I've been made to work with idiots before and it frustrates the shit out of me. Our squad/management situation was a joke when he left us,

indeed, not like when he joined.

Lots of shooting themselves in the foot from the blind and no-nowt brigade lately

:D

Comprehension

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a very good player with a terrible attitude. Don't think he'd benefit the most impressive thing about this squad; it's spirit.

i wouldnt touch him at 50 million we should be looking for someone much more better besides he might kick off about pronoucing his name lol. nsomnia hahaha

:D I don't think you've got the hang of this.