rangers fans being bellends.

Welsh Magpie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad

They really are the scummiest bastards in the world, Celtic fans aren't much better like but they definitely are. I don't think in all my life I've heard of toon fans doing anything as bad as that. They seem to attract the wrong type of charva, look at Michael Carroll classic example, millionaire lottery winner from Norfolk (he's spent the full 9m now like) supported Rangers because he clearly thought as a kid, it would make him look hard, following Rangers and the UDA. He even invited Mad Dog Johnny Adair to his house, and gave him 20k just to be his pal. Off at a tangent there, but anyway I don't care what Howmanheyman says they're a bunch of deeply rooted bigoted wanks.

They're the only team in the history of European football to win a trophy (the CWC) 1973, and not be presented with the trophy? Why?? Cos their fans tore the Nou Camp down to the ground, and this was after winning! They're the only team to come to Newcastle and hospitalise 400 toon fans (ask your dads/grandads), and look what they did in Manchester, biggest street riot since the poll tax carry on in 1990. Utter scumbags who show Britain up.

I'd love to see the two who put him in try to dee it to someone their own size.

Edited by LeazesLad

Truly are some of the worst fans in the world. I know a few Celtic fans and think they're much better. I remember when they went to the UEFA Cup final in Sevilla and were widely praised for their behaviour, whereas we all know what happened when Rangers went to manchester for their UEFA final.

Guest LeazesLad
Truly are some of the worst fans in the world. I know a few Celtic fans and think they're much better. I remember when they went to the UEFA Cup final in Sevilla and were widely praised for their behaviour, whereas we all know what happened when Rangers went to manchester for their UEFA final.

Celtic had a lot of scumbags down for that friendly like, pissing in the window of the gate when families were around etc.. but they're no where near as bad as them. Look at the difference between Seville and Manchester, and at least the clubs ethic has always promoted a club for all, instead of an apartheid protestant stance like Rangers. Dalglish and Jimmy Johnstone, two greatest players in their history were both prods.

Fuckin mental in Glasgow yesterday

The move came as the Scottish Police Federation called for an end to Old Firm "madness". On Thursday afternoon, Strathclyde Police said they had arrested 187 people throughout the day for disorder offences - including 34 at the game itself - and another 40 people for domestic abuse. A further 139 fixed penalty notices were issued.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/2...-rangers-match/

Thats a midweek game in the clubs' own city when most, you'd imagine, were at work till about 5ish. And if you read the whole article it says thats an improvement on the last game a couple of weeks back as it was on a Sunday....and they've got to play each other twice more this season..fact is Strathclyde police cant afford to police these games in 2011 with all the cuts being implemented to the force, so they'll have more police interfearance with kick off times etc, which is shite for the actual football side of it, but with fuckin idiots like Diouf playing and twats like Lennon and McCoist (couldnt get a game for the mackems reserve team in the early 80s and had to go back to Scotland with his tail between his legs that cunt :( ) on the touchline actually in some sort of charge of the clubs, what do you expect?

Close Scottish football; the only fixtures that matter have turned into a war zone :(

Have you not experienced the Celtic fans the last two times they've been down here? Fucking arseholes man.

Personally I've never had any bother with Rangers fans, whereas it's been a totally different experience when Celtic fans have been down here.

Although my cousin is an Aberdeen season ticket holder, and obviously he's had loads of bother with Rangers fans.

Celtic had a lot of scumbags down for that friendly like, pissing in the window of the gate when families were around etc.. but they're no where near as bad as them. Look at the difference between Seville and Manchester, and at least the clubs ethic has always promoted a club for all, instead of an apartheid protestant stance like Rangers. Dalglish and Jimmy Johnstone, two greatest players in their history were both prods.

If you've ever lived in Glasgow you'll know that the IRA collected its fair share from supporters of the 'tic. Sets them apart in my opinion. To be fair not all of them, but a good number.

Not much to choose between both sets if you ask me.

Rangers are a billion times worse than Celtic.

The Tic might sing about "The fields of Athenry," but The Huns fund sectarian killings in the Six counties, not to mention carrying out a fair few in Glasgow.

It's time the SFA shut The Huns down for good; as an institution they are like the KKK in football boots

Incidentally, I'm not a Celtic fan; I'm just someone who hates racism & prejudice

Incidentally, I'm not a Celtic fan; I'm just someone who hates racism & prejudice

We all know the Celtic support don't indulge in anything like that there all good eggs and all that.........................................they just support their team and don't taunt the Rangers support in the stadium :D:):D:icon_lol:

We all know the Celtic support don't indulge in anything like that there all good eggs and all that.........................................they just support their team and don't taunt the Rangers support in the stadium :D:):D:icon_lol:

no, of course they don't behave like angels, but a tiny percentage of them are thugs unlike 90% of the Huns (and their entire club hierarchy as well don't forget).

also, this thread is entitled "rangers fans being bellends," so it's understandable the Huns are in for some understandable abuse.

Guest LeazesLad

It pisses me off when so called toon fans have leanings for Celtic or Rangers. Why? The fact is I'm catholic, why should I prefer Celtic to Rangers cos am catholic? Why have leanings. In my eyes we are a bigger club than both. We have a bigger local fanbase, by luck, than both, we're equally well known in places like Asia as they are and we have more money by virtue of being in the Premiership.

By people saying "he's a left footer", suggests to me they have Rangers leanings. Well you're mugs. Facts are facts, Celtic fans have been total wanks numerous times, yes they acted like cunts last time they were down, and Rangers fans were good as gold. Look at the bigger picture though, Rangers are historically a club supported by animals. The amount of times they've rioted is unparalelled. They cannae handle their pish as the line goes. Barcelona 72, Newcastle 69 and Manchester 2008, are virtually unparallelled unless you're talking about the other animals from L4. Look in 1970 when Celtic played Leeds in the European Cup Final Semi in 1972, 40,000 Leeds fans at Hampden Park, 20,000 Celtic fans at Elland Road, 20 years later Rangers fans BANNED from Elland Road because everyone knows they're scum. Look when they stabbed those 20 mackems at Gary Bennett's testimonial as well.

People who can't admit GENERALLY speaking Celtic fans are better and have historically a far, far better reputation than Rangers fans, are idiots, have ridiculous leanings, or just haven't got a clue, and I say that as someone who doesn't like Celtic, but I hate Rangers for the above. In case someone asks my political stance on it all, I'm anti-British yes, I'm not particularly pro-Irish, all I care about is England.

Edited by LeazesLad

Guest LeazesLad

Also Scottish Rangers fans walking round wearing England tops :D and plenty do, they might as well just have I AM A DOILUM tattooed on their head.