England v Newcastle

NuFc_Jonny_NuFc

I was actually surprised considering they are season ticket holders, their reasoning was based around the fact that England were most likely to pull it off.

What would you prefer? Shag Rihanna and Jess alba or find a tenner on the floor?

One seems likely but....

Guest LeazesLad
Tell you what's sad, like; not having the first clue what either feels like ffs.

Toon though, obviously.

Well as I've mentioned before I'm the rare breed of geordie who is an avid England fan too. I went to France 98 and also Euro 2000. The thing with England is in them days half the fans were fucking wankers, and they still are now but for different reasons. Part of the reason I love Newcastle is I love the fans in the main good lads and lasses compared to most, and like Newcastle's current players most of them are actually good lads for the first time in 15 years, whereas the England team is populated by wanks. I'd rather Newcastle came 4th or won the League Cup than England won the World Cup for the reasons above. The league pmsl not even a debate. Who would you rather get a tit wank off Kate Moss or Kelly Brook is the equivalent question.

Aye think ill have words with them like...

You sort the cunts out and get back to us, need any back up give us all a call. TwatsRus anyway.

Guest LeazesLad
Aye think ill have words with them like...

You sort the cunts out and get back to us, need any back up give us all a call. TwatsRus anyway.

Newcastle league, Ireland (snigger) World Cup Kevin?

Well as I've mentioned before I'm the rare breed of geordie who is an England fan too.

I like to think I'm in this bracket too, but not to the extremes you go to. I'd much prefer Newcastle winning the league though, infact I'd rather Newcastle won the FA Cup, one of the reasons being the same as Jonnys mates said:

I was actually surprised considering they are season ticket holders, their reasoning was based around the fact that England were most likely to pull it off.

Surely if something is less likely to happen then it makes it all the much better when it actually does happen.

Newcastle everytime. This city and this region is what I take pride in, not England. I'm not anti-English, but I'm Geordie first, and I'd put being British ahead of being English.

Newcastle everytime. This city and this region is what I take pride in, not England. I'm not anti-English, but I'm Geordie first, and I'd put being British ahead of being English.

everytime

everytime

Dont agreed with that like.

Im english not british.

everytime

Dont agreed with that like.

Im english not british.

So why would you support Holland? (not that they have a national team)