NEWCASTLE HIT BACK IN NEW KEVIN KEEGAN ROW

Christmas Tree

Leazes is more right than not.

Forget the obvious criticisms you can place with Shepherd/Hall for one minute and ask yourself how you think any team can break into the top 4 without spending big.

If you borrow too much in any walk of life you'll hit the skids eventually. Perhaps we were at that point when Ashley came in, perhaps not....it's a cyclical argument based on opinion because we'll never know what would have happened either way.

The fact is though, although I think Ashley is getting some things right (we aren't wasting money on shit/past it players on huge contracts) he's also never going to do anything more than fluke a top 6 finish once in a blue moon if he's not prepared to invest in the best players. It's that simple.

Selling Andy Carroll made us weaker and Liverpool stronger.

He didn't need to sell him financially. He wanted to.

your post is correct, but they will NEVER do what you say in the bit I've highlighted, simply because their irrational hatred is to deep and they are unable to seperate the personalities from the facts.

Sad, but there you go.

And the LAST bit of your post, is absolutely nailed on, he doesn't need to sell Enrique either, but he's going to go. That should give him a tidy amount of money to pocket on September 1st.

I'm sure Skidders and his dad Toonpack will then be telling us to "wait and see what happens in January"

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Ashley will NEVER match the Halls and Shepherd

There's that relish again.

And matching fuck all is easy.

qualifying for europe more than everybody but 4 other clubs in 15 years is easy is it ?

Without even mentioning saving the club from administration and leaving it 14th in footballs rich list ?

How come Ashley hasn't done it yet then ?

What a fuckin bellend.

Happy memories with no trophies - just like watching the club when we were shit.

The rich list was achieved with debt with which they saddled the club and then took further millions into their pockets - what did the fans get compared with them?

Forget the obvious criticisms you can place with Shepherd/Hall for one minute and ask yourself how you think any team can break into the top 4 without spending big.

If you borrow too much in any walk of life you'll hit the skids eventually. Perhaps we were at that point when Ashley came in, perhaps not....it's a cyclical argument based on opinion because we'll never know what would have happened either way.

The fact is though, although I think Ashley is getting some things right (we aren't wasting money on shit/past it players on huge contracts) he's also never going to do anything more than fluke a top 6 finish once in a blue moon if he's not prepared to invest in the best players. It's that simple.

your post is correct, but they will NEVER do what you say in the bit I've highlighted, simply because their irrational hatred is to deep and they are unable to seperate the personalities from the facts.

How would Shepherd be able to raise money now if he hadn't sold?

Do you get that it's a different world now?

How would Shepherd be able to raise money now if he hadn't sold?

Do you get that it's a different world now?

Mike Ashley has presided over the clubs dive down footballs rich list. Nobody else. We have sold our top striker for a record fee to Liverpool, not Barcelona.

You're as clueless as you are when you make your bollocks idealistic political comments.

Mike Ashley will NEVER match the Halls and Shepherd

There's that relish again.

And matching fuck all is easy.

qualifying for europe more than everybody but 4 other clubs in 15 years is easy is it ?

Without even mentioning saving the club from administration and leaving it 14th in footballs rich list ?

How come Ashley hasn't done it yet then ?

What a fuckin bellend.

Happy memories with no trophies - just like watching the club when we were shit.

The rich list was achieved with debt with which they saddled the club and then took further millions into their pockets - what did the fans get compared with them?

you resent people making money don't you ?

To answer your football based comment, what did we get as football fans? We got champions league football and european football - more than any other club bar 4 in 15 years, we got trophy players oopp sorry quality players that got us there, we got an expanded stadium which is one of the best in the country to replace the cowshed that it was when they took over the club, and a huge increase in global appeal, TV exposure, publicity and popularity among football fans nationally and globally.

Did you want 30% of the sale price without having 30% of the shares or something ? Don't tell me......Get in the real world :D

Edited by LeazesMag

Mike Ashley has presided over the clubs dive down footballs rich list. Nobody else. We have sold our top striker for a record fee to Liverpool, not Barcelona.

For £35mill I'd have sold him to Tranmere never mind Liverpool.

Your man Mike will be very happy that you accept him pocketing that sort of cash while watching the club head downwards.

You can answer the rest of my posts, you don't have to cherry pick and clip them.

I hope you have this thread bookmarked like the Enrique one, although after 4 years it's amazing you still can't see the obvious.

Edited by LeazesMag

Your man Mike will be very happy that you accept him pocketing that sort of cash while watching the club head downwards.

You can answer the rest of my posts, you don't have to cherry pick and clip them.

I hope you have this thread bookmarked like the Enrique one, although after 4 years it's amazing you still can't see the obvious.

I clip the superfluous to save room.

He hasn't pocketed diddly squat yet, quite the opposite.

Giving the man who hasn't pocketed cash stick for pocketing cash whilst defending the men who pocketed cash.

"you really couldn't make this up"

I clip the superfluous to save room.

He hasn't pocketed diddly squat yet, quite the opposite.

he hasn't got anywhere near qualifying for europe either. Oh, and the club is diving down footballs rich list so he's sold our best striker to Liverpool. Not Barcelona, Liverpool. We used to finish above Liverpool, not so long ago, when we aimed to finish higher than Liverpool............

You clip the posts because you can't reply, and you know it.

You'll be saying in September, "give him until January". You should bookmark this thread like the Enrique one, because as already shown, your memory is flawed.

What a fuckin bellend.

Edited by LeazesMag

I clip the posts because it's the same tripe you spout all the time. You won't answer a question though will you, like the really straightforward one NJS asked :D

Lot's of bluster nee substance

P.S. I'm going to check up your precious "rich list" (when I have time) and see where we were at our height and then at the point the "wonderfull" regime sold up, I think it's something like 20th down from 14th. But hey, in Leazes world that's not a decline :D

I clip the posts because it's the same tripe you spout all the time. You won't answer a question though will you, like the really straightforward one NJS asked :D

Lot's of bluster nee substance

P.S. I'm going to check up your precious "rich list" (when I have time) and see where we were at our height and then at the point the "wonderfull" regime sold up, I think it's something like 20th down from 14th. But hey, in Leazes world that's not a decline :D

Time will cure your misplaced optimism. I've been saying this for nearly 4 years, and watched as more and more people are realising and opening their eyes.....

In your case, stuck up in Stranraer or wherever you are, you probably never will, or you'll deny it until you disappear from this message board.

Like it or not, the "rich list" , eeerrrr, determines your revenue, and without revenue, you can't challenge the likes of Liverpool - again, like we did and got above them accordingly under the previous regime - so instead you have to sell them your best players which in turn, eeerrr, makes them stronger and you weaker as pointed out on the previous page.

Don't let anything as obvious as that change your "opinion" though.

Is the man who once ridiculed folk for caring about the balance sheet instead of on pitch affairs now using the rich list to claim decline when on pitch affairs suggest otherwise? :D

I can't see his posts but if he is, you really couldn make that up :D

Is the man who once ridiculed folk for caring about the balance sheet instead of on pitch affairs now using the rich list to claim decline when on pitch affairs suggest otherwise? :D

I can't see his posts but if he is, you really couldn make that up :D

it's to defeat your dads logic, unfortunately he still argues differently.

In short, it means we will not match the team on the pitch of the Halls and Shepherds reign, and the financial direction set up by the former owners that created it has also been destroyed.

I realise it is rocket science to you 2 though. :icon_lol:

Ignoring the fucking tedium of the back and forth, that is the most important statement about where we are now, and the most depressing

exactly.

This thread is about NUFC hitting back at Kevin Keegan. Effectively, those who are arguing for the clubs point of view [especially the 2 numpties] are disagreeing with Keegan.