Fixture'd FIFA League [PS3]

Besty

I can't tomorrow Kev, girlfriends mum is round for dinner and something tells me if I say excuse me I got a FIFA online match in a forum tourney, she won't be happy! Haha! Thursday? Friday?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tomorrow Kev, girlfriends mum is round for dinner and something tells me if I say excuse me I got a FIFA online match in a forum tourney, she won't be happy! Haha! Thursday? Friday?

Whenever you're available, PM me when you're free.

I've thrown A league table up. Saved the excel so it's easy to update. ;)

I already had one on my laptop like but if you're prepared to do it then fair enough. :lol:

Napoli 3 - 2 Birmingham

Was a good game that!

Napoli went 1-0 up through a good passing move after about 9 minutes, 5 minutes later Napoli were again through on goal only to get chopped down just outside the box resulting in Birmingham going down to 10 men. Shortly after that Napoli broke down the left and a pacy cross was hit across the box for Hamsik to finish.

2-0 against 10 men after 20 minutes, one sided game you'd expect? Maybes not. Birmingham had lots of the ball and were constantly passing, Napoli grew frustrated and gave away a free-kick about 30 yards out. Poor keeping and a decent strike from Larsson resulted in a Birmingham goal to bring them back into it with their first shot of the game.

Near the end of the half Birmingham broke down the right and got a corner for their efforts, poor defending gifted Birmingham a second with only TWO shots on goal, both from set-pieces.

Second half Birmingham tried to defend the draw, passing well and dominating possession but getting no where fast. The majority of the chances going Napoli's way but good keeping from Foster preventing them from taking the lead. Birmingham lasted until about the 65th minute when Hamsik broke and unleashed a strike that flew into the net!

The game ended 3-2, with 13 shots for Napoli and only 3 for Birmingham!

Edited by Besty