your 1st nufc game?

heatonlass95

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton 1-1 Newcastle, March 2001

Hard to believe that Shola was playing that long ago. :D

I can always remember I was supposed to go the game the season before but I was sick, you won 2-0 and Dyer scored a screamer

0-1 home defeat to Millwall in April 1992.

Kevin Sheedy and Gavin Peacock were class that day. Wasn't too impressed with the rest, and the Third Division loomed closer and closer.

Little did we know that we were just a couple of full backs short of a great team . . . .

3rd May 2003 against Birmingham. A goal from that great young waste of money, Hugo Viana, sealed the points in a 1-0 win. Was seated in the East Stand in between two old dears, who never shut up the whole game.

Man City at home in '86, won 3-1.

That was my second. The first was earlier in the season 1-0 home win against Liverpool, Mavis Reilly scored. Liverpool's first away game after Heysel fyi.

1/1/97

Newcastle Vs Leeds, we won 3-0. I also found a love for Leeds United on this day.

What the fuck for?

That game was THE most hungover I've ever been in a football match, must've been sick about 10 times that day. Shearer scored a canny volley that's all I remember about it.

3rd May 2003 against Birmingham. A goal from that great young waste of money, Hugo Viana, sealed the points in a 1-0 win. Was seated in the East Stand in between two old dears, who never shut up the whole game.

My first home game as it happens.

Papa, that could well be the first match my dad took me too as well, definately Charlton and the year sounds about right, but I can't remember a damn thing about it apart from being cold.

Think we went 1-0 down then came back to 2-1 second half, but its a long time ago so i may be slightly off!