your 1st nufc game?

heatonlass95

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

95 or 96, can't remember who against or what happened... Can just remember me mam saying "isn't the grass really green?" :lol:

Barnsley at home in the league cup, we won 2-1 i think, I can remember one of the goals was a belter but i think it was the Barnsley goal lol

Mine was in 1969 lol, the fairs cup final home leg with my Dad

That was me first game wasn't it? I remember the Stevenage one in '98 when you left me match programme. :D

I think it was 94/95 though, definately Barnsley midweek in the Coca Cola cup

In the 84/85 season at home but i cant remember who we were playing. I remember 'Mavis' Reilly scored so that should narrow it down a bit. Was stood in the scoreboard section. Good times!

Edited by AgentAxeman

November 68. Man City. 1-0.

Wyn the Leap

..... I remember that, he scored in the last second of injury time and Mike Doyle went beserk with the referee :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Aldershot last season, sat next to a taxi driver who knew fuck all...

:lol::D

My first (and only game, unfortunately) was the Intertoto match against Lillestrom, July 15, 2006. It was a draw 1-1 with Luque scoring.

mines is gonna b v west brom at the end of the season, finally being able to get across for it cant wait :lol:

Being a fan for 5 or 6 years now, may be longer, I'll be 'attending' my first Newcastle game when they play Stoke away in a week or so's time.

Come on !!! - shit on the clayheads.

6-2 loss to utd 2003 when the red mancs took off Keane late on no subs and continued to destroy us

Look, Nob, there is only one 'united' as far as we're concerned - Newcastle United. Same will go for West Ham, Sheff etc.

I'm in a good mood, so I wont call you a cunt :D

6-2 loss to utd 2003 when the red mancs took off Keane late on no subs and continued to destroy us

Look, Nob, there is only one 'united' as far as we're concerned - Newcastle United. Same will go for West Ham, Sheff etc.

I'm in a good mood, so I wont call you a cunt :D

Genuine mistake and as I'm in a bad mood I will tell you to go fuck yourself :D