New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lad in work had one of those, till someone accidental knocked it off his desk

shot ! :lol:

Mind y couldn't miss the fuckin things eh ! ?

Like ceramic bins with graphics for the blind .

*whispering* I used mine in private at home because was great for the Sat morning brews but in disgust, I bounced it off the patio as my own little protest when he bladdered Chris .

Sure I read somewhere that Puma deal was for 2 years and we had a different kits for both seasons. Club should be breaking their arse to get a deal with Umbro for 2013/14 IMO. Failing that, back to Adidas.

Hate Puma kits with a passion and I'm no fan of Nike either.

France home kit looks fantastic, the away kit looks like it should be prison regulation gear however...

Away France kit is hilarious! Haha!

Yeah, I think Newcastle are getting a new kit this season. I hope it is of much better quality! The home shirt was thrown together. I bought the new training gear and it hasn't really been great. I actually prefer last seasons Adidas kit!

Club should be breaking their arse to get a deal with Umbro for 2013/14 IMO.

Hate Puma kits with a passion and I'm no fan of Nike either.

Nike bought Umbro in 2008. At the same time Umbro started to make the retro style kits (England, Man City) everyone loves, not too disimilair to Nike shirts (Brazil, New Zealand, Arsenal)

Before Nike

football_shirt_2210_1_500x400x0.jpg

After Nike

PDS010014028.jpg

Edited by Nobby

Doesn't twat face Ashley still have money in Umbro? (Just checked and he doesn't, it is solely owned by Nike).

We're more likely to end up wearing one of his crap brands like Lonsdale or Dunlop Slazenger!

I hate umbro....puma is ok but our shirts this year are cheap and nasty. More to do with FMA than puma imo.

I would love to see us sponsored by nike personally, but going back to adidas would be my preference. Unlikely though.

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

Umbro have improved massively. The quality of material in the new kits is very comfy. They make an effort with the design of kit for each team too. Not just whatever shitty template they have lying around.

They gave us the 'Italian collar' ffs!

Doesn't twat face Ashley still have money in Umbro? (Just checked and he doesn't, it is solely owned by Nike).

We're more likely to end up wearing one of his crap brands like Lonsdale or Dunlop Slazenger!

A Donnay kit with a sports direct logo(shudders)

A Donnay kit with a sports direct logo(shudders)

I really really hope not. think we are booked up with northern rock for a while yet....

The Puma home shirt is really nice on paper but in 'the flesh' it's quite poor quality. The sponsor patch is particularly nasty.

The profit margin in them must be close to 95%

your not wrong with that sponsor patch feel like ive got a piece of cardboard stuck on my shirt and you can feel the edges rough as fuck.