New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Arsenal Crest makes me think that Crest that pops up on the Dave channel during the adverts. I couldn't find a picture of it.

I'm also not a fan of that AC Milan shirt.

The Arsenal crest is nice for a centenary type year. Blyth did the same thing in 1999, but the laurel wreath things are far too wide on the Arsenal one.

I think the current Newcastle badge is very nice, best left alone.

I honestly don't think we'll ever have a home shirt that isn't shite anymore. Why nobody at the club has ever questioned or took a stand on why our shirts should be changed with a virtually plain white back on shows me that they don't really care for our heritage or tradition. I'd love to see the reaction if Liverpool, Man U or Arsenal were forced to change half of their home shirt so little Grasshopper in Shanghai can make out who the player is.

http://yfrog.com/h8qrwjfj

There it is, fuckin what a disgrace to the heritage of NUFC. It is the Iain Dowie of strips, fuck me. Even kids won't want it.

Two fucking stripes. That is an Ashley inspired piss take.

At least the front was canny enough on the last adidas one, this one? :lol:

That is shit. The thick black stripes down the sides look awful. It is more of a PSG shirt than a Newcastle shirt. Amazing how someone can get black and white stripes wrong.

I thought it didn't look too bad initially-that's horrendous looking "on" though.

Agreed. First saw the photos a month or so back and thought ye I like it (even though everyone else seemed to hate it) I now understand why

The fuckin badge is gold!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

If you read the article next to the picture ( in know the font is tiny) but it says there is also a limited edition one with a gold crest, so the normal shirt will just be the usual crest i would assume. Thank God

the away kit in the top corner looks like Spurs current kit with the bits on the shoulder and all.

horrendous.

Quite like that ac.milan kit though

That's the keepers top man.

The strip design is the worst in the clubs history that is one thing, it goes against our heritage, horrible collar, two stripes and Arsenal like sleeves awful. That's bad enough. Who the fuck are they to change the colour of our badge to gold though, that is the biggest disgrace, our badge is symbolic of the city and the colours reflect that, why are they fucking about with the badge.

I'd rather revert to NUF C underneath than fuck about with our badge like that. Gold. What a tacky pile of pish we are, Notts County fans would turn their nose up at that. We might be shite, but the toon shirt has ALWAYS been one of the most iconic in world football, now we're bargain basement pish look at us :lol:

The fuckin badge is gold!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

If you read the article next to the picture ( in know the font is tiny) but it says there is also a limited edition one with a gold crest, so the normal shirt will just be the usual crest i would assume. Thank God

Well they're still mugs. The strip is even worse than the barcode one.

I think its an improvement on the current one tbh. In fact i actually quite like it. Its different.

Have to wait and see in properly before i decide though.

Isnt that one in the corner the keeper shirt? That mite be a FMA being a pisstaking bastard however....spurs fan isnt he?

Thats fucking awful tbh. Looks like he is wearing a vest. they at least could have continued the white sleaves doown the sides to give more stripes. Fuck me, how can you get something so simple so wrong. People are paid thousands to come up with these designs. Need a kick in the bollocks for that.