New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

The gold badge shirt is special edition for ''12th man members - £25 per year'' the normal kit has the normal badge.

So basically you can pay £25 a year for the privilege of having the shirt looking even shitter? :lol:

I think members get tickets before they go on general sale too.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

I used to have the Bukta one TP is on about. Anyway, if they'd done something like the Coventry one it could've been along the lines of Fairs Cup Final - mid 70s ones (a la Supermac) which would've been spot on imo.

Yeh it would have been better if they directly copied another design more directly. We basically have the 76' bukta shirt without the logo on the sleeves. They could have made it much worse and when you look at a lot of new kits it's almost like we got off lightly.

I think im in the middle with this one, not enough stripes and too much black. Lets hope Puma don't sign back on and we get Umbro or Nike.

Same old Ashley, taking the piss.

Only three more years then the Northern Rock deal will come to an end and he'll really take the piss. Anyone who doesn't think he'll use the shirt to whore the Sports Direct logo is quite frankly kidding themselves.

He didn't last time when the deal was up for renewal.

Only three more years then the Northern Rock deal will come to an end and he'll really take the piss. Anyone who doesn't think he'll use the shirt to whore the Sports Direct logo is quite frankly kidding themselves.

I know but since then the logo has been plastered here, there and everywhere. I'm convinced it'll be on the shirt next.

Sounds sacroligious too but I really wouldn't put it past him to even go so far as to consider changing our colours at some point too.

Any word on what the away kit will be? I'm going to say it'll be red.

Away kit orange and third kit black according to .COM.

I know but since then the logo has been plastered here, there and everywhere. I'm convinced it'll be on the shirt next.

Sounds sacroligious too but I really wouldn't put it past him to even go so far as to consider changing our colours at some point too.

Aye but the logos and advertising he's put up haven't cost the club much in terms of losing other advertisers i.e. no one was already advertising on the roof/sponsoring the stadium. If he put SD on the shirt for free then the club would be losing out on £10m sponsorship that he'd most likely have to make up out of his own pocket.

Any word on what the away kit will be? I'm going to say it'll be red.

Away kit orange and third kit black according to .COM.

Didn't see that before. Orange ffs. Looking like Blackpool is what I want out of my team.

i fear we will end up looking like hull :lol:

Aye but the logos and advertising he's put up haven't cost the club much in terms of losing other advertisers i.e. no one was already advertising on the roof/sponsoring the stadium. If he put SD on the shirt for free then the club would be losing out on £10m sponsorship that he'd most likely have to make up out of his own pocket.

Indeed but then it's a prime advertising position for his own brand. Sticks it on the NUFC shirt and he can reduce his own advertising outgoings accordingly. As much as we speculate, he probably won't have a better advertising pitch than the shirt of a premier league football club.

Looking at the long sleeve shirt they seem to be interpreting the sleeves as the outer stripes, all well and good if your wrists are stuck to your hips but otherwise the desired effect will be lost.

Orange>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yellow for me like. That fucking banana strip is the worst ever....hopefully.

Looking at the long sleeve shirt they seem to be interpreting the sleeves as the outer stripes, all well and good if your wrists are stuck to your hips but otherwise the desired effect will be lost.

Orange>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yellow for me like. That fucking banana strip is the worst ever....hopefully.

How hard is it to put the crest entirely on one solid background colour? It fucks me off the it's only slightly popping onto the white, makes it look like a proper afterthought...

Look what difference making the outer black stripes the same width as the central one makes:

newcastlekit.jpg

Such a small but significant change but it would have made it a fantastic kit IMO.

Look what difference making the outer black stripes the same width as the central one makes:

newcastlekit.jpg

Such a small but significant change but it would have made it a fantastic kit IMO.

That actually is stunning. Like you said, so simple. Makes your wonder what they are doing at puma like.

Craig's version would've been lush. :lol:

I much prefer it in these pictures to the recent leaked version but that may just be because it's grown on me overall. Still won't be buying it though.

I'm looking forward to an orange away kit but they'll probably fuck it right up.