New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper old school!

Shame about the sponsor!

Aye. The design of the shirt excluding the sponsor is smart as fuck. I also liked their home one from this season too.

_1249111_keegank300.jpg

:spit:

Old 60's/70's inspired kits seem to be back in fashion. Coventry, Southampton and England seem to have gone all retro. It's like those 20's/30's kits that were all over the place in the early 90's (e.g. Villa, Man Utd).

Old 60's/70's inspired kits seem to be back in fashion. Coventry, Southampton and England seem to have gone all retro. It's like those 20's/30's kits that were all over the place in the early 90's (e.g. Villa, Man Utd).

........And then you have our fucking abortion of a shirt. :spit:

Where did you see that Craig?

I didn't. Someone posted it on Facebook and McDade commented it on it. Obviously she neglected to post it on here as she's regressed to getting all dreamy about Gary Speed again :icon_lol:

I didn't. Someone posted it on Facebook and McDade commented it on it. Obviously she neglected to post it on here as she's regressed to getting all dreamy about Gary Speed again :icon_lol:

Oi!

Oi!

Tell me I'm wrong? :icon_lol: