New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I might have the away shirt depending on the rest of the kit.

It looks quite smart but it's going to need a number on the back & front.

Ours is fucking bad. Especially when I started seeing it for real. Usually it's the opposite way around for me.

I really like that WBA, some photoshop wiz make the strips black and stick our logo and Northern Rock on. Bet it looks class.

Not brilliant, I'm not a great photoshop user, but you get the idea, Odemwingie is a toon player now by the way :huh:

Toon mock shirt

(P.S. i dont know how to put photos into posts like you guys do?)

Not a bad effort :huh:

To place an image in your post, as opposed to a link, click the little image of what seems to be a picture frame with a sun and mountain, and copy the URL in there.

Deffo better than the current design - I wonder how much the designers at Puma get paid for their efforts?! I prefer the old style collars though, where there's actually a collar instead of just a v-neck or whatever.

Not a bad effort :huh:

To place an image in your post, as opposed to a link, click the little image of what seems to be a picture frame with a sun and mountain, and copy the URL in there.

Ah ok cheers! ;)