New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's baffling.

''Instead of oranges, BRFC like to chow down on a massive pile of healthy fried chicken at half time''

Well it is David Dunn eating the fried chicken, and the pint is probably out of shot (along with the oxygen tent and cellotape). And I think the Venky's sponsor is a temporary/last minute thing as they've not pulled their thumb out of their arse and sorted out a proper sponsor. The shirt itself is OK, but not great.

The Napoli one looks like it should be worn on the Tour de France with the two sponsors on it

It's baffling.

''Instead of oranges, BRFC like to chow down on a massive pile of healthy fried chicken at half time''

Well it is David Dunn eating the fried chicken, and the pint is probably out of shot (along with the oxygen tent and cellotape). And I think the Venky's sponsor is a temporary/last minute thing as they've not pulled their thumb out of their arse and sorted out a proper sponsor. The shirt itself is OK, but not great.

The Napoli one looks like it should be worn on the Tour de France with the two sponsors on it

Really don't get Blackburn realeasing a new home kit a season, mostly they're the exact same because literally nothing can be done with it, and they can hardly get that much sales being a small family club (small as in fan size). Love the kits usually though, its a classic of English football, and them changing it would make it look absolute gash.

I know what you mean Cleetoonfan. It's not like we have as big a fanbase as Newcastle, man Utd etc to fleece, and you can only do so much with a halved kit. At least you can vary the width and number of stripes for example. The collar isn't quite right on our home kit, and the yellow away one is totally shit.

I know what you mean Cleetoonfan. It's not like we have as big a fanbase as Newcastle, man Utd etc to fleece, and you can only do so much with a halved kit. At least you can vary the width and number of stripes for example. The collar isn't quite right on our home kit, and the yellow away one is totally shit.

Yeah, i'm not saying never update it, but once every two years is decent, the only changes are usually whether its fully halved or with different sleeves too. I thought the away was a keeper kit :lol:

I hoped it was a fake one to catch out the forgers. I'd prefer the custard cream one you had a couple of seasons ago, or a chocolate brown one a la Coventry City (who should have had that for this season).

I hoped it was a fake one to catch out the forgers. I'd prefer the custard cream one you had a couple of seasons ago, or a chocolate brown one a la Coventry City (who should have had that for this season).

I had that custard cream one with Ameobi on the back :lol: . Oh the naivety of youth.

I had that custard cream one with Ameobi on the back

I've got that. It's my favourite shirt.

I've since figured out I don't do these things to be ironic, I'm just a twat.

Received my away top earlier. It's comfortable, surprisingly good quality material-wise and looks good.

Is a bit too big though (I get my football shirts in XL usually as I like them a little baggy), should shrink a little bit I imagine.

Aye my homes really good quality, better than the quality of last years shirts certainly.

Ordered the long-sleeve from play now, I usually get a name on even though I am way too old for it, but 27 pounds was really cheap :icon_lol: . With numbers it usually comes upto a 100 pounds for buying it directly from the club, cos of the shite import tax in norway, and the clubs insistence on using UPS.