New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks better on that picture/the NUFC shop than the picture of Cisse in it on facebook, the Facebook pic looked a brighter red and more like a Man utd/Liverpool kit but that picture looks like a darker tone. It's canny it's basically the Spurs kit, bit pricey mind £50-£55.

Aye the facebook one looks terrible. Still like to see this one in the flesh but a tepid welcome all the same.

Meant to be wearing this vs Everton but I doubt we will see home kit for awhile yet. Why bring out two kits in one week when you can capitalise £££ on just releasing one.

Meant to be wearing this vs Everton but I doubt we will see home kit for awhile yet. Why bring out two kits in one week when you can capitalise £££ on just releasing one.

Good point 2b, milk that cash cow for a bit before they wheel out the other one.

Good point 2b, milk that cash cow for a bit before they wheel out the other one.

Makes sense and it's what I'd do. This shirt has got to be the best away shirt since the yellow one we had when we were in europe in 03-04???

I loved the Championship away kit. I think Tom has it with Ameobi 23 on the back so I'm not alone.

Forgot about that one. Yeah the yellow kits are awesome. This new one has to be the best for me.

Awesome away kit. Hopefully this finally puts to rest those 'mock-ups' that appeared last year.

Waiting for the complaints on it being red mind....

Despite

A. The shirt being the same template but a different colour.

B. The Keeper shirt being the same template being a different colour.

C. The Spikes on the home shirts ''stripes'' being advertised on the club site.

Other than that, yes it's nice.

I loved the Championship away kit. I think Tom has it with Ameobi 23 on the back so I'm not alone.

True story bro! :banana:

I love that kit!

Despite

A. The shirt being the same template but a different colour.

B. The Keeper shirt being the same template being a different colour.

C. The Spikes on the home shirts ''stripes'' being advertised on the club site.

Other than that, yes it's nice.

and while we're at it craig was it williamsons fault or kruls? ;)