New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

Man City will be wearing Nike from 2013/14 apparently - part of the restructuring since Nike took over Umbro.

Big rumour going round that the England kit will be going the same way.

I wish we had Umbro. Some of their recent kits have been quality.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we had Umbro. Some of their recent kits have been quality.

Agreed. When we were with them I wasn't that fussed by them and some of their mid-late 90s efforts were absolutely hideous.

Hopefully we'll appear on their radar given the successful season we've had. Anyone know when the Puma deal is up?

50 quid for the away shirt! Is that the price of shirts nowadays?

Daft innit, I was looking for a Bayern Munich top (just in case) and they were about that. Think I'll go for a track top instead..

Agreed. When we were with them I wasn't that fussed by them and some of their mid-late 90s efforts were absolutely hideous.

Hopefully we'll appear on their radar given the successful season we've had. Anyone know when the Puma deal is up?

next season will be the last unless they renew virgin money was 2yr deal too its like having a time stamp, burgundy tops canny tho

so what was with the "seeing is believing" kit liverpool had on this week? didnt think you were allowed the just change your kits round for one offs

"Seeing is Believing" is a charity heavily sponsored by Standard Chartered. There's nothing to state what actually goes on the shirt (think back to our Brown Ale / McEwans Lager / Blue Star / Center Parcs days).

Apparently the Hillsborough lot are going ape about the change of club crest on the Liverpool shirt back to the 80s one as it means the eternal flames are no longer there. Been shifted to the back of the shirt apparently. FWIW I think it's a smart kit...

_60182357_liverpool_badge_comp.jpg

_60183595_12-wkl2012.jpg