New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

553354_463935486950036_456721720_n.jpg

I'm sorry if it is the wrong thread, but I can one buy this sweater? Would be so nice because I can not give any orders to Germany because my bank card is not accepted. I would pay for the cost, of course, like get, etc. please send me a PN. thank you! :)

Why the fuck Is he advertising the city kit? He was in a good band 15 years ago! Lets get Brian Johnson pictured giving Cisse a cuddle for ours. He's sold about 5 times as many records for one

Even John Terry would cringe at the amount of times Noel Gallagher plays the celebrity soopafan card and shows up for all things City related.

That interview he did for the BBC with Balotelli where he's building up to it by saying: 'You knarr me, I wait for no man' is tedious beyond belief, who does he honestly think he is? :lol: What a tedious bell-end.

Why the fuck Is he advertising the city kit? He was in a good band 15 years ago! Lets get Brian Johnson pictured giving Cisse a cuddle for ours. He's sold about 5 times as many records for one

Actually, I'd like to see that...one for the wall iyam :)

Guest CabayeAye

Those Leeds shorts are shit beyond belief. And that rank chav crap on the arm of the Murderers' away shirt...

Even John Terry would cringe at the amount of times Noel Gallagher plays the celebrity soopafan card and shows up for all things City related.

That interview he did for the BBC with Balotelli where he's building up to it by saying: 'You knarr me, I wait for no man' is tedious beyond belief, who does he honestly think he is? :lol: What a tedious bell-end.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but City clearly want him involved, he's not exactly hogging the limelight uninvited.

Probably something to do with the fact he's more relevant in popular culture perhaps?