Safc Season Ticket Advert

GeeForce

This literally made me piss myself. I have never in my life seen anything so shit!

:D

a dance, a bit of card and a scraped one all.

Nee wonder they can only half fill it if that's the highlights of the season.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its all Quinnys fault, no wonder the Mackems are watching the games on illegal streams the thick fucks have been left bewildered by the sheer number of "Concession Corners" The poor bastards, can you imagine them at the ticket Office?

"2 Cheap seats in the Tramp corner please"

"Is that the SE or NE or SW or NW or even the Upper NW Tramp seats?"

"ERRRRRR Fuck knaaws, lets gan see it doon the pub my brain hurts........."

Hilarious. :D

Every corner is a concession corner because it is poorest view of the full pitch. I sit in a concession corner because the atmosphere is better, not because it's cheaper.

Wont be any empty seats there against Liverpool, not bad going for a 1:30pm kick off,cheap ticket price or not. :lol:

Only a team who usually fails to fill the ground could gleam that as not bad going. Our home attendance for Liverpool at home a 5.15 I may add also on the tele was 50,137. Lets have a competition and see who wins :icon_lol:

Cling onto that all you want, it really doesn't bother me. The 15 & 19 points hit the club hard and I know people who swore to never go back, the final straw to some. Then you compare that to your recent history of CL football and top 5 challenges, higher attendances are no real surprise.

At the end of the day we have 2 of the best home & away supports in English football so it's a pointless argument. Should be proud really that the NE gets such high attendances (excluding Boro) considering we've both won fuck all in 40/50 years.

Only someone in second place ever usues the phrase top 2 or two of the best, you cling on to that all ya like sunbeam and be part of two of the best all ya like, just remember that we are in the top 1 :icon_lol:

Well its all Quinnys fault, no wonder the Mackems are watching the games on illegal streams the thick fucks have been left bewildered by the sheer number of "Concession Corners" The poor bastards, can you imagine them at the ticket Office?

"2 Cheap seats in the Tramp corner please"

"Is that the SE or NE or SW or NW or even the Upper NW Tramp seats?"

"ERRRRRR Fuck knaaws, lets gan see it doon the pub my brain hurts........."

Hilarious. :lol:

Every corner is a concession corner because it is poorest view of the full pitch. I sit in a concession corner because the atmosphere is better, not because it's cheaper.

Aye right. so thats actually what % of your ground are the cheap seats? 15 or 20%? Al that and your chairman is still pissed off with your attendances. What next then, Supa Dupa concessions?

You might not think its funny but its probably fucking true.

Our attendances are class

Not as amazing as yours but they are still fukin class.

Anyone who thinks otherwise does not have a fukin clue

Sir Naill Quinn said on goals on sunday that for him to be moaning when we still get fantastic numbers just shows how fantastic our support is

At the end of the season we will still average over 40k. Fantastic turnout

This literally made me piss myself. I have never in my life seen anything so shit!

hahaha.....SMB..."i was here when we broke black and white hearts"...it was a fucking draw you c-nts.......

You were still gutted though, I know I would have been if it was us in your position.

Of course we were gutted, what's your point?

Then why not use it in the promo vid? It may happen again next season. :icon_lol:

Fair enough like, it does sum up what the average Sunderland fan lives for I suppose ;)

got promoted, beat the scum 5-1 at home then drew 1-1 at the shithole. im not that gutted to be honest!

look at the money the SMB have spent, we got relagated, lost loads of players, the team was a joke, we come back up smash the SMB,villa,west ham,liverpool at home

thats without knocking chelsea out of the cup and the arsenal away win and the 4-4!

I cant believe they have put drawing at home 1-1 against us on the video for there new season ticket. surely a team spending the money they have and using the 5-1 thrashing to spur them on at home with there so called great fans the SMB should really of won the game to give something back to there fans after getting smashed 5-1 and not even turning up at ST James park but yet they use a 1-1 drew to try and make the fans renew there season tickets!

FUCKING BRILLIANT...."Please renew your season tickets we had a great season last year we drew at home to Newcastle 1-1"

Phew, and breath...

Your squad probably cost more than ours if you work it out, so I wouldn't play that card. What's point you're trying to make? Yes you beat us 5-1, I know, but we aren't going to show A) an away game in the promo, or B,) a loss.

We have had a great season.

Oh and your avatar is cringeworthy as well.

Phew, and breath...

Your squad probably cost more than ours if you work it out, so I wouldn't play that card. What's point you're trying to make? Yes you beat us 5-1, I know, but we aren't going to show A) an away game in the promo, or B,) a loss.

We have had a great season.

Oh and your avatar is cringeworthy as well.

Adding the first teams squads up I make ours approx £7m less than yours (not much in it at all). It seems you have spent more because your chairman has been pumping money whilst ours has been reducing spend. Our squad is lumbered with big money players who are past it, Smith etc whereas we are yet to see if the money spent at safc will have been a wise investment or not!

EDIT: P.S it's right under your post on the right hand side to edit

Edited by GeeForce

"as 49k we are 1"

how the fuck would they know that :icon_lol: never get 49k

49,000 at a Sunderland home game?

Hen's teeth and Rocking Horse shite come to mind.

Christ, that's horrific. Mind you, I could see our mob doing something similarly hideous.

;)

hahaha.....SMB..."i was here when we broke black and white hearts"...it was a fucking draw you c-nts.......

You were still gutted though, I know I would have been if it was us in your position.

5-1 but were still gutted.

The whole top and bottom of it is we destroyed you both times when we met this season and the second time we had a very weak squad out. Considering were a newly promoted team and you lot are in your magic carpet mode its you lot who should be gutted.

Finishing above you would be the icing on the cake.

The point im making is that SAFC have used a home draw against there local rivals as a massive selling point!

i would understand if you beat us 5-1 or something like that. why show a 1-1 draw on your video? are you happy with that?