Safc Season Ticket Advert

GeeForce

I was here when our manager had a monkeys heed

I was here when we got 40 points and went down

I was here when we got 19 points and went down

I was here when we got 15 points and went down

I was here when even that cunt Luque scored and we got Fucking humped off the Mags

I was here when Mrs Doubtfire did a dance after we got a lucky draw with the Mags

I was here next to empty seats taking prozac

Just a few "I was here" things that pikey tramp should have said.

Dont the Sad Mackems Bastards make you laugh!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you put those to t-shirts in the empty seats of the stadium of shite?

Make it look as if you have fans and people will think your fans have got better looking! Haha!

You should do stand up :D

Wont be any empty seats there against Liverpool, not bad going for a 1:30pm kick off,cheap ticket price or not. :D

Only a team who usually fails to fill the ground could gleam that as not bad going. Our home attendance for Liverpool at home a 5.15 I may add also on the tele was 50,137. Lets have a competition and see who wins :D

Cling onto that all you want, it really doesn't bother me. The 15 & 19 points hit the club hard and I know people who swore to never go back, the final straw to some. Then you compare that to your recent history of CL football and top 5 challenges, higher attendances are no real surprise.

At the end of the day we have 2 of the best home & away supports in English football so it's a pointless argument. Should be proud really that the NE gets such high attendances (excluding Boro) considering we've both won fuck all in 40/50 years.

This literally made me piss myself. I have never in my life seen anything so shit!

I was at that game and ...looking at this objectively ....sunderland really deserved a point ..and now we've lost Carroll it looks like they have seized the initiative ...and thats disappointing....

We will still average over 40k at the end of the season

We have averaged about 43k for the past 3 seasons

On average you get about 6k more fans than we do

The way some of you gan on you would think you were fillin the nou camp... then again you are mags

How many other teams in Sunderlands positon (aprart from newcastle) can boast attendance figures like ours????

Tbf, the unemployment rate in Sunderland is very high, and yes our tickets are slightly cheaper than yours, but again the way some of you gan on you would think we were gettin in for 50 pence

My season ticket is 400 quid in a concession corner

Our matchday tickets are about 25 at the cheapest for cat b games and about 32 quid at the cheapest for cat a games. The odd game of the season there are offers on. What are your prices like???

Tbf, the unemployment rate in Sunderland is very high, and yes our tickets are slightly cheaper than yours, but again the way some of you gan on you would think we were gettin in for 50 pence

Our matchday tickets are about 25 at the cheapest for cat b games and about 32 quid at the cheapest for cat a games. The odd game of the season there are offers on. What are your prices like???

'Concession Corner'

:D

Don't we generate more than double the income you lot do from ticket sales? At the end of the day that's the bottom line, excuses aside.

Don't we generate more than double the income you lot do from ticket sales? At the end of the day that's the bottom line, excuses aside.

27.jpg

I think there's is around 13 million or 1 Gyan, however you want to phrase it tbh.

I was at that game and ...looking at this objectively ....sunderland really deserved a point ..and now we've lost Carroll it looks like they have seized the initiative ...and thats disappointing....

Looking...at this objectively...you're.........a mackem. :D

'Concession Corner'

This literally made me piss myself. I have never in my life seen anything so shit!

Mackem alert.. mackem alert.

Googling 'Concession corner' brought this up as the first result:

Category A matches

Category A matches include matches against Manchester United, Newcastle United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Middlesbrough, and Chelsea. All tickets in the Kronenbourg Upper Stand and the Home End, with the exception of two sections, are charged at £30. An adult ticket in the SE Concession Corner, the NE Concession Corner, the SW Concession Corner, the NW Concession Corner and most of the North West Upper Concession Corner, will cost £28. Over 65s and under 22s can get tickets for just £22, whilst under 16s will be charged just £12. Sections of the East Stand and the West Stand have tickets available at £33 for an adult. Concession ticket prices for these areas are the same as for the Concession Corners. The Black Cats Bar area is the most expensive part of the ground, with an adult ticket costing £60. Certain parts of the ground are allocated as matchday sales only areas. A detailed stadium plan with prices can be found here.

So every corner is 'concession corner' :D

Well its all Quinnys fault, no wonder the Mackems are watching the games on illegal streams the thick fucks have been left bewildered by the sheer number of "Concession Corners" The poor bastards, can you imagine them at the ticket Office?

"2 Cheap seats in the Tramp corner please"

"Is that the SE or NE or SW or NW or even the Upper NW Tramp seats?"

"ERRRRRR Fuck knaaws, lets gan see it doon the pub my brain hurts........."