Pardew Facing Dilemma Over Goalkeeping Situation

Tooj

Looking forward to the day when Kevin actually makes a salient and worthwhile post on this forum.

Doesn't even have to be about football which he clearly knows nothing about.

So you can suck my dick if you don't like my shit, cause i was high when i wrote this so suck my dick. Cause I don't give a fuck if you don't like my shit, cause i was high when i wrote this so suck my dick.

fucking hell Kev. You, deadman and skidders = brains of britain

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get Krul starting, he's the most impressive of our keepers in the long run, Forster has made an average job as Celtic keeper... and we all know how hard it is going up against Inverness Caledonian Thistle 4 times a season. :icon_lol:

Personally think its a hard choice between the two. Both are good young keepers. Forster did well with Norwich last season and is doing well with Celtic now. Krul made some good saves when he came in for Harper and when I saw him play in reserves against Arsenal last week he looked good but as someone else said his kicking is sometimes dodgy. I think Krul will probably stay and Forster will either go to Celtic or if they don't have the cash I'm sure plenty of other clubs would be interested.