Pushchairs

Christmas Tree

So Mrs T has decided a new pushchair is needed and that it must be a three wheeler!!!!!

So far we are looking at a "baby jogger" and an "out n about".

Any of the mums and dads have any words of wisdom on these or other recommended three wheelers?

Apparently we need to be able to "go off road"! :lol:

We've had more prams than I care to check my bank balance about. But the best by far was the three wheeled Out n About Zipper.

We've had more prams than I care to check my bank balance about. But the best by far was the three wheeled Out n About Zipper.

Yup, that looks my favourite so far, especially as I will be doing most of the driving of it when she goes back to work.

We take the bairns to the farm and places like Gibside, Raby Castle & Finchale Priory. It's ideal for that kinda thing.

The wife just had to have the bugaboo chameleon. I never realised getting the right buggy brand was so important....or expensive! You could get a decent second hand car for the same price.

The wife just had to have the bugaboo chameleon. I never realised getting the right buggy brand was so important....or expensive! You could get a decent second hand car for the same price.

Aye, a couple were having a right set too in the shop while we were there. Me and him shared a knowing glance. :lol:

I've got an off-road raleigh one in the shed, been used about 3 times. Proper bike wheels on it and a brake lever on the handle, big fucka like.

discovery-solo-raleigh-bicycle-avenir-discovery-solo-jogger-stroller_177793_500.jpg

Who do you get to push you around in that Wacky?

still havent decided on which one to get, sdo if anyone has any ideas?

Put the kid up for adoption.

id never do that.

Too right, never give away your kid.

I'm sure you could get some money for it :icon_lol:

We've got a Red Castle 3 in 1. There is a carry cot/ car seat which you can put the baby in when it's a newborn, you can then remove that (now just a car seat) and then it has a few positions which are good for now (9 months) and then change it again for when they are toddlers, up to 3 years old. Wasn't that expensive (700 euros) but it does the job.

Them off road trikes are only worth it if you go off road. Not much need for that where i live.

We've got a Red Castle 3 in 1. There is a carry cot/ car seat which you can put the baby in when it's a newborn, you can then remove that (now just a car seat) and then it has a few positions which are good for now (9 months) and then change it again for when they are toddlers, up to 3 years old. Wasn't that expensive (700 euros) but it does the job.

Them off road trikes are only worth it if you go off road. Not much need for that where i live.

Cheers, brains.

Cheers, brains.

People are stupider than you given them credit for Kevin (which you probably don't really understand tbf). Plenty people buy them and don't go off road.