Stoke 4 Newcastle 0

jamie_gordon

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 goals conceded within 4 minutes of the restart.

Pathetic.

A woeful defence.

But that's what you get when you have no depth whatsoever.

...and that's what you get when your owner refuses to make transfer funds available and refuses to sell to someone who does.

Ashley

must

go

now.

Yeah, that would sort everything out wouldn't it?

It wouled be a huge step in the right direction:

We sold arguably our best player on the last day of the transfer window, giving us no time to spend the spols.

Today, we've seen our left back go off injured and replaced with a young lad whose defending for the first goal was shocking (along with Colocini's).

Our depth is just not good enough...even Blackpool have better depth than us.

We need to new owners, leading eventually to a powerful fan-owned club.

Pardew is so clueless.

We won't go down this season, but we're certainly back on the decline. This is what happens when you appoint a talentless hack like Pardew, fail to back him, and weaken your squad further in January.

2 weeks of this horrible feeling now till the next match.

2 weeks?

Try two months until we're able to spend some money on actually assemblying a squad.

Even if you put to one side our abysmal defence...have we ever looked like scoring today?

Ameobi is fucking horrific.

Ashley

must

go

now.

Yeah, that would sort everything out wouldn't it?

It wouled be a huge step in the right direction:

We sold arguably our best player on the last day of the transfer window, giving us no time to spend the spols.

Today, we've seen our left back go off injured and replaced with a young lad whose defending for the first goal was shocking (along with Colocini's).

Our depth is just not good enough...even Blackpool have better depth than us.

We need to new owners, leading eventually to a powerful fan-owned club.

Fuck off you utter spastic.

Barton having a rubbish game.

Time to bring on Jonas says Pardew, let's see if we can re-injure him as well...

Pardew is so clueless.

We won't go down this season, but we're certainly back on the decline. This is what happens when you appoint a talentless hack like Pardew, fail to back him, and weaken your squad further in January.

Agreed. He got the job because he's a dead ringer for Llambas...a brown noser of Ashley.

Can you imagine Ferguson or any other manager being happy at losing Carroll with no time to replace him?

Afterall, it's Pardew who gets the shit for not being able to assemble any kind of strike force for half a season.

Where are the points going to come from?

We're going down. Mark my words.

Freefall tbh.

Our mid table position has flattered us for a few weeks where we've dropped points.

Nothing in it though and confidence is momentum.

Help us Obi Ben Arfa Kenobi .... you're our only hope....

Fucking hell, doom-monger-tastic. Yeah, we're having a bad spell and yeah, I'd think we'd have probably done better had Hughton been left to run things for this season but will we go down? I doubt it, it might be close but I just can't see us going down.

Pardew is so clueless.

Agreed. He got the job because he's a dead ringer for Llambas...a brown noser of Ashley.

Can you imagine Ferguson or any other manager being happy at losing Carroll with no time to replace him?

Afterall, it's Pardew who gets the shit for not being able to assemble any kind of strike force for half a season.

Where are the points going to come from?

We're going down. Mark my words.

We'll stay up. Wolves and Birmingham at home are teams that we can beat, even with this terrible strikeforce.

We'll stay up. Wolves and Birmingham at home are teams that we can beat, even with this terrible strikeforce.

I'm praying you're right.

It fucks me off how it takes us to go 3-0 down before we start passing it about.

Good noise from the away end though.