Stoke 4 Newcastle 0

jamie_gordon

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, doom-monger-tastic. Yeah, we're having a bad spell and yeah, I'd think we'd have probably done better had Hughton been left to run things for this season but will we go down? I doubt it, it might be close but I just can't see us going down.

This isn't just a reaction to a bad run, it's commentary on a ridiculous situation at our club.

We're owned by an absolute fucking knobhead who sells our best player, deliberately on the last day of the transfer window, knowing that the funds can't then be spent on new players.

He knows that, when it's not available in the summer, he'll be able to defend himself and pocket the cash.

Meanwhile, we'll narrowly avoid the drop at absolute best...and if we're lucky enough to be watching Premier League football next season - and with any sort of squad - we won't even be able to stand and sing because the same fuckwit owner dictated so.

I knew when Enrique went off that was it for us. Play Lovankrands against Stoke was nothing short of bloody stupid. A light weight player vrs the Rugby players in Stokes defence. As I said previously, this was a game for Kuqi, he is a bit of a lump up front but he would have matched Stokes defence.

As regards to this 5-3-2, It didnt work at Everton, how was it going to work against Stoke. The hint is in the pitch Pardew, its one of the smallest Premier Leagues pitch by choice!

Stoke are a horrible team and the sooner they get relegated, the better! Same with Blackburn!

The challenge is to find the positive in the 4-0 loss that sees one key player reinjured and another suspended needlessly for two matches.

On the day it went horribly wrong.

Harper and Campbell but fucking shite and at fault for the goals.

The referee was raping us all game too! Tiotes booking was not, and he insisted on giving soft decisions to Stoke and fuck all to us.

But that said, end of the day we were poor out there, very poor. No ariel threat what so ever, no quality from out wide what so ever and very little movement through the middle.

Massively frustrating game.

I've stayed positive for a long time but now we could see us being dragged into the fight.