Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

Scary to think that, in the event that Pardew goes on a run bad enough to get him sacked (by definition relegation form), the man that will take over from him for a period will be even less competent than the man he's replacing, and more than capable of accelerating any downward slide.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also he'd be advising on Pardew's replacement. :lol: "Awww teww you wan fing, Mike my sahn. What you don't want is a fackin forrunna! You want a man like Stuart fackin Pearce. Samwan wiv a bit o the buwwdog abaht'em!"

There's nothing wrong with a bit of self-confidence no matter what you do but why have we been lumbered with fuckers like this prick, Souness and Allardyce who are so blind to their absolute fucking dreadfullness?

I know the mackems could mention Bruce and a couple of others in the same vein but fucking hell we're cursed with those three twats.

Ashley is a cunt anyone who ever thought anything else is also a cunt. All the supporters out there happy to give this fat cunt your money well you're a cunt as well.

:lol:

Part of me thinks this is an attempt to take all the focus off Pardew. We have someone else to hate now, if things dont go well next season, Kinnear could take the blame and the axe, before Pards does. Thus temporarily pacifying the fans and giving Pardew some more time. Like an extra life. :scratchchin:

Just the sort of thing you would expect from Ashley.

Also he'd be advising on Pardew's replacement. :lol: "Awww teww you wan fing, Mike my sahn. What you don't want is a fackin forrunna! You want a man like Stuart fackin Pearce. Samwan wiv a bit o the buwwdog abaht'em!"

:lol: the more you think about it the worse and worse it gets. The gift that keeps on giving.

Honestly man it takes one interview to know he's a complete football dinosaur, just looking to have another mate for their nights in aspers.

:lol:

Part of me thinks this is an attempt to take all the focus off Pardew. We have someone else to hate now, if things dont go well next season, Kinnear could take the blame and the axe, before Pards does. Thus temporarily pacifying the fans and giving Pardew some more time. Like an extra life. :scratchchin:

Just the sort of thing you would expect from Ashley.

:lol: could honestly seeing this be true. "We now realize what an ill informed decision it was to appoint a man who doesn't know anyone's name and abuses people in press conferences as the person in charge of the direction of the club."

On the plus side there's absolutely zero chance of getting Charles insomnia back now.

Just found this out . Worst end to an otherwise great day .

FUCK RIGHT OFF . THE FAT, PURPLE SWEATY SHAMELESS FUCKING MESS OF A CUNT .

Lowest point I've known in nearly 30 years of following the club .

If I was Pardew I'd be off back to obscurity with this latest indiscretion .

Unbelievably bad decision. Fat knackered useless old dinosaur that he is. And after the shambles of his tenure as manager. A vote of no confidence in pardew and carr by the sounds of it....let's pray we don't get him as caretaker when pardew inevitably fucks off half way into the new season