Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Peter Reid, proper football man with a good sense of humour but I wouldn't want to employ him.

Has MA got a list of people NUFC fans wouldnt want at the club or something? fucking hell :lol:

Who next? Roy Keane as motivational coach?

Bad thing?

Can't say I know enough to judge either way.

Bad thing ? Massive scum fan and hates us with a passion( friend of workmates family ). Hes only been a Millwall for a short while so i'm hoping this is rubbish

He's a Mackem from Joe's fucking time machine. That's about it. What he is meant to bring to the table I've nee idea. How about he spends time signing bastard players rather than trying to cater for his mates?

So the stupid cunt doesn't even realise what giving a job to a proper mackem bastard means - what a fucking imbecile.

(Or deliberate piss taking which is even better)

re-enforces my negativity and spideysense saying that Ashley is just genuinely out to teach us a lesson after abusing him at St James all that time ago. Ever since then he's been inexplicably ruining the club.

This just serves as further proof , hes probably thinking "this will teach the stupid northern twats, 200 mil is pocket money the fookin povos"

Back on topic, quality quote on sky about this:

"Pardew has a bad start to season. Gets the boot. Joe gets gaffa job- back room staff in place. Simples really"

makes sense to me

Back on topic, quality quote on sky about this:

"Pardew has a bad start to season. Gets the boot. Joe gets gaffa job- back room staff in place. Simples really"

makes sense to me

Given the fact that NUFC can be characterised by one unpredictable event after another, this is a refreshing change, in that it is a fucking nailed on certainty.

I fucking detest Kinnear.