Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CT - please, please don't think that Kinnear wrote those himself. It'll have been a release from the PR department that they put his name on so that it sounds like he is a) doing something and b ) knows some stuff.

He isn't and he doesn't. And we know first hand that he can't form coherent sentences.

Edited by Rayvin

Not about Kinnear specifically, just in general. There are times when the typical Newcastle fan has been completely and utterly out of touch with reality it's embarrassing.

Do you not worry though that there's just no plan for the future? Even with the natural order of the league in turmoil (and thus a good opportunity to capitalise).

Do you not worry though that there's just no plan for the future? Even with the natural order of the league in turmoil (and thus a good opportunity to capitalise).

What about the plan that's been in place for the last few years that now has the best squad for the best part of a decade?

Want want want you ungrateful fellow!!!

Edited by Christmas Tree

What about the plan that's been in place for the last few years that now has the best squad for a decade?

Want want want you ungrateful fellow!!!

Yeah ok - say that plan worked then. What's the new plan? And what was the point of the old plan if we don't have a new plan to continue planning with?? Won't anyone think of the plans?

Not about Kinnear specifically, just in general.  There are times when the typical Newcastle fan has been completely and utterly out of touch with reality it's embarrassing.

The only embarrassing craic in this thread is coming out of CT's ample cakehole

Yeah ok - say that plan worked then. What's the new plan? And what was the point of the old plan if we don't have a new plan to continue planning with?? Won't anyone think of the plans?

They've told you their plan. Stability plus adding 1 or 2 "purple" players every year.

They've told you their plan. Stability plus adding 1 or 2 "purple" players every year.

Really? When did they say that?

If that's actually true then I'm prepared to pipe down a bit. Although it would surely mean we'd expect to see at least one decent signing this year, with no one going out.

Really? When did they say that?

If that's actually true then I'm prepared to pipe down a bit. Although it would surely mean we'd expect to see at least one decent signing this year, with no one going out.

:lol:

Remember those programme notes ;)

"

“Our preparation for the transfer windows is a year-round activity and at Newcastle United we plan our transfer activity based on a full calendar year as opposed to approaching each window in isolation,” wrote Kinnear.

“Now that we have strength and depth in most areas, as well as players within our ideal age range in most positions, our intention for the first team going forward is to sign one or two players per year to improve the squad."

Let's say I did worry. What do I do about it? Stop going to the match and take up another hobby? That's probably what I'll do sooner or later, but for now it holds just enough interest.

Football is broken and stinks from the top down.

"

“Our preparation for the transfer windows is a year-round activity and at Newcastle United we plan our transfer activity based on a full calendar year as opposed to approaching each window in isolation,” wrote Kinnear.

“Now that we have strength and depth in most areas, as well as players within our ideal age range in most positions, our intention for the first team going forward is to sign one or two players per year to improve the squad."

Yeah ok, embarassed myself there. I'll just shut up now. :lol:

Let's say I did worry. What do I do about it? Stop going to the match and take up another hobby? That's probably what I'll do sooner or later, but for now it holds just enough interest.

Football is broken and stinks from the top down.

Agreed. Depressing though.

"

Is that enough for you?

8th and stability?