Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed.

If we did decide that we wanted a DOF, what possible scenario exists where that useless cunt would be your preferred choice?

Fuck me, this could well be the arsehole move that tips me firmly into Gemmill's camp.

Wow!

First we get back our 'historic had-them-for-nine-years gates' then we potentially get JFK 'you're a cunt' back all in the same week.

Thanks Mike and thanks Wonga! :good:

What a shambles man, the bloke is completely clueless so I cannot see any possible benefit to appointing him DoF.

Weren't there stories about him kicking his feet up, with a cuppa watching TV while the coaches did all the training when he was manager here?

Seems like he's just giving his mate a job tbh, or feels bad for the bloke. Can't really see how this is motivated by wanting to improve the football side of things, as like others have said Kinnear has clearly shown he's got little to nowt to offer on that front.

What sort of thought process gets to the conclusion that what went wrong last season can be resolved by appointing a Director of Football? :lol: ......I suppose though, if you've decided that's what was wrong all along, its only a short step to coming up with Joe Kinnear. What the fuck is a DoF supposed to do at Ashley's NUFC?....Carr scouts, shows Pardew a youtube clip and Dekka does the deal. Where does Kinnear fit in there?..making the fuckin tea?....

What sort of thought process gets to the conclusion that what went wrong last season can be resolved by appointing a Director of Football? :lol: ......I suppose though, if you've decided that's what was wrong all along, its only a short step to coming up with Joe Kinnear. What the fuck is a DoF supposed to do at Ashley's NUFC?....Carr scouts, shows Pardew a youtube clip and Dekka does the deal. Where does Kinnear fit in there?..making the fuckin tea?....

Spot on.

Plenty of us have said for a while that it's the coaching staff that need to be improved/strengthened.

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 17s

Spoke to Joe Kinnear. 3 year contract at #nufc as director of football. Overseeing playing style and transfers.

:hunter:

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 17s

Spoke to Joe Kinnear. 3 year contract at #nufc as director of football. Overseeing playing style and transfers.

PLAYING STYLE?!

For fuck's sake. This is surreal. I really would not blame fans for this being their last straw.

"I'm in charge of transfers and looking at the strengths and weaknesses of what we've got. I'll help AP as much as I can" JK - #nufc

"Our target is to push ourselves up and try and do as well as we did couple of seasons ago." #nufc - JK

"I'm in charge of transfers and looking at the strengths and weaknesses of what we've got. I'll help AP as much as I can" JK - #nufc

Transfers haven't been the problem. Pardew and Carr have done well in that field given what they've had to work with.

This'll go down well with Pardew and whoever eventually replaces him.