Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

No, I'm not done.

I cannot think of another person on this earth who is less qualified, save maybe Dennis Wise, to be our "director of football." Anyone off the street would do better. A mackem would do better.

We don't need a DOF anyway, they're a load of shit and our last one helped set off a chain of disasters that led to our relegation, and we especially don't need Joe Fucking Kinnear back at this club.

Do they never learn?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All he's talking about is "spotting the right player".....GRAHAM CARR. He's done the job. We don't need this fucking retread as a Football Director. This makes no sense.

Edited by Bictor

Transfers haven't been the problem. Pardew and Carr have done well in that field given what they've had to work with.

This'll go down well with Pardew and whoever eventually replaces him.

Think about who's first in line if we're in the bottom 3 at Christmas :lol:

He's saying he's there to identify squad weaknesses and find players to fill those gaps.

I'd be fine with that if we had previously struggled with that side of football. But recruitment isn't an issue. Hasn't been since G.Carr joined. It's getting these talented players to perform together consistently.

Mental

If he gets more than a pack of space raiders a week it's far too much. Can we not take the money that is being sunk into this 3 year waste an add it to the transfer fund or player wage budget, seriously we could no doubt pay a good set of youth player wages with what we'll be paying this ball sack.

Really can't understand how he can be any help with transfers the man has barely been involved with footy for years, and even when he was he's not exactly known for bring able to spot talent.

As for the overseeing playing style I can't wait to see what we come up with for next year with that tactical master mind guiding us.

I see this as similar to my wish to see the jug eared cunt become king as soon as possible for the damage it will do the institution - this will hopefully speed Ashley's exit via relegation.

And now he'll be Carr's boss, it sounds like?

"Wuzzat Graham? Where'd you say he plays? Hungry? Nah mate, I've just 'ad me tea and one or two of those eels went down a bit queasy. The next Iniesta? Well fack it man, why don't we just buy the first Iniesta? Let me dash off a fax to Barcelona mate, Mike sez there's 2 million quid in the kitty, should cover it. Thanks for your input Graham old dad!"

This is the sort of stupid move that got Blackburn relegated. I can see us following. We're both clubs run by people who don't have a clue how to run a football club, aren't football people, and don't care about the city or the fans.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

A "Director of football" only serves to undermine a manager, to be fair his tactics can't be any worse than Pardew's last year.

A director of football system can work and has proven to do so many a time. Just not the way these areseholes use it.

It's not that we now have a "Director of Football". Essentially all that role is going to be doing overseeing the football side of things and taking that responsibility away from Llambias. That's probably a good thing, considering Llambias knows nothing about football. The problem is giving the job to Joe Kinnear. He's a fucking idiot and if he has top say over transfer targets, where does that leave Graham Carr? If we were going to make anyone "director of football" it should've been Carr. He's the genius behind all of our transfers over the last few seasons...We should be giving him more responsibility, not stopping him from doing the thing he's best at. Before Graham Carr would've gone to Llambias with his thoughts, now he has to go through a retard that thinks he knows everything...

Edited by Bictor

A director of football system can work and has proven to do so many a time. Just not the way these areseholes use it.

Not with British managers it doesn't. To be fair with someone as weak willed and compliant as Pardew they have a chance. Then you look at who they have actually appointed :lol: Its a thing from the continent, for continentals iyam.

The 66-year-old has told Sky Sports News that his main job will be to oversee the style of football (is this not Pardew`s role) that the club will be playing and he will deal mainly with player recruitment (Is that not Carr`s role) and transfers...?