Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly after hearing that he has to of just went mental and started making shit up about us, he's fucking insane. He's like a parody of himself, the club should release a statement soon it's fucking embarrassing.

perch was signed by hughton wasn't he? january in the championship?

I assume joe thinks he signed him as he once had a lemon sole.

If you made a list of the achievements he's falsely claimed since he's returned, it would already be pretty long. He's so full of shit, it's hilarious. He even says "it's a fact" now and then :lol:

He's more intelligent then us lot so I'm now confident he knows what he's doing, plus he can use a telephone whenever he wants which is always good in the modern game, I'd hate to think we'd employ somebody in such a position with poor telecommunication skills.

Absolute Bellend. There was a small part of me that thought "meh, hopefully it was just part of his contract when his ticker went, that he'd get some sort of role when he was healthy again" and he'd just be sat in the corner with a water bowl and taken on a couple of walks around the training ground each day, but this interview has well and truly fecked me off.

He's more intelligent then us lot so I'm now confident he knows what he's doing, plus he can use a telephone whenever he wants which is always good in the modern game, I'd hate to think we'd employ somebody in such a position with poor telecommunication skills.

Absolute Bellend. There was a small part of me that thought "meh, hopefully it was just part of his contract when his ticker went, that he'd get some sort of role when he was healthy again" and he'd just be sat in the corner with a water bowl and taken on a couple of walks around the training ground each day, but this interview has well and truly fecked me off.

Yeah, if this is actually happening then Mike Ashley must be on the wind up. There's just no other explanation.

Freddie Shepherd on TalkSport, talking about the mispronounced names, rambling at the fans etc, and talking about the slight slight possibility he could have took a general discussion out of hand.

If, and we all know with newcastle it isn't, but IF he has got the wrong end of the stick and he is not employed by NUFC, then I feel we've acted shockingly by not rectifying the situation after his first Sky Sport rambling the other day, and he was allowed to again go live and talk again.