Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/size]

What a snidey, little arse licker Taylor is, no surprise that sparking him out didn't seem to affect Andy Carrol's dressing room popularity. Probably increased it tbf.

He's done a proper Kent Brockman there like...

simpsons-hail-ants.jpg

He's done a proper Kent Brockman there like...

simpsons-hail-ants.jpg

Pretty sure if you went and looked back at all our other managerial appointments over the years, Taylor would have been first in line praising them to the heavens. Clearly shameless, and thick ;)

Newcastle United have appointed Joe Kinnear as the Club's new Director of Football on a three-year deal.

Joe will report directly to the club's Board as the senior executive in charge of all football-related matters. Chief scout Graham Carr and manager Alan Pardew will report into Joe.

Managing Director Derek Llambias said: "The board are pleased to welcome Joe back to the club. Joe has many years of experience working within the game, and this experience will be of great benefit to the Club in achieving our objectives over the coming seasons."

Joe Kinnear first arrived at United in September 2008, initially as Interim Manager, following the departure of Kevin Keegan. Joe had previously had a successful seven-year management spell with Wimbledon and as a player enjoyed a fine ten-year career with Tottenham, during which time he won 26 Republic of Ireland caps.

How do the Pardew out brigade feel today?..... not all their fault, but they were warned....Ashleys appointments are routinely useless.

What difference does it make? He always does whatever the fuck he wants. Even when he had us all on side he totally fucked Keegan over. It makes no odds what we say or think.

Waiting to see Alan sucking it down.

If he's swallowing this he's got the pride of a two bit whore. He is, however, the best chance we have of staying in the division. If he does walk, and who could blame him if he did really, we're fucked, regardless of if we stay up this season or not. Kinnear somehow managing to keep us in the division means another season of Kinnear. Ashley what the fuck are you thinking? You're risking all you've built since 2009 on giving an old pisshead mate a job.Does he think the Sports Direct board would put up with this shit?...

What difference does it make? He always does whatever the fuck he wants. Even when he had us all on side he totally fucked Keegan over. It makes no odds what we say or think.

If no one had complained about Pardew then this wouldnt have happened. Thats not speculative in the slightest. I cant 'prove it' but it doesnt take a genius to work it out.

People were told to pipe down because the one thing you could guarantee from Ashley was a bizarre managerial decision.

If no one had complained about Pardew then this wouldnt have happened. Thats not speculative in the slightest. I cant 'prove it' but it doesnt take a genius to work it out.

People were told to pipe down because the one thing you could guarantee from Ashley was a bizarre managerial decision.

So disgruntled fans are expected to sit on their hands then, for fear of things getting worse?

No one has any clue what goes on in Ashley's head. He may well genuinely believe Kinnear will be useful in either helping Pardew or getting rid of Pardew.

Edited by trophyshy

:lol: As if Ashley listens to the fans

Ah well, at least it's now confirmed the best we can hope for is avoiding relegation for years on end, barring some miracle. I feel for Pardew and Carr. The only possible positive I can think of is if mad Joe talks Ashley into parting with a bit more cash. Mind you, it'd be for Karl Henry and Paul McShane most likely. Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Carlton Cole came in as this great new striker we need.

I really don't believe those Steven Taylor quotes, I think he's been stitched up. It looks like a PR machine damage limitation excercise. Taylor is quoted as saying exactly what Kinnear has been telling Sky/Talksport the last couple of days, almost word for word.