Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only possible explanation for this is there isn't a clause in Pardews 8 year contract and they want rid without having to pay a fortune

No it's not.

Don't take things so literally baldy knapper

Can't help it when someone states with such authority there can only be one possible reason. ;)

Honestly? This is jobs for the boys in my eyes. Frustratingly in this role Kinnear can do damage, without it being the recipient of Ashley's ire. What we previously lacked was coaching/tactics/man-management. We've not had a problem with player recruitment. As I said before if we'd appointed a David Dein/Arnesen I'd be happy less suicidal.

Yet there's nothing in Kinnear's past to suggest he'll be any good. He's done it before at Luton, but soon demoted the manager there to 1st team coach and took the reins himself.

It's been widely reported that Pardew has a 1yr pay off clause if he fails to meet certain requirements, I don't believe he could argue against the sack given last year's piss poor performance. So for that reason I don't believe this is an appointment to goad Alan into quitting, Employing Kinnear on a 3yr deal must surely cost more than paying 1 year of Pardew's contract?

Given this makes no football sense, nor any business sense, it must be an emotional reason. Right?

Edited by The Fish

"You don't know how nasty we can be."

Nasty or stupid, maybe both, either way these two Cretins are absolutely stinking our club out, (despite what purgatory-1000 says), and have stank the place out from day one really. Our club has been morally devalued and we are in effect a two bob bit Club thanks to their running of the Club and the petty decisions like this they continually make.

Apart from the very odd cup game where I feel the team have needed my support more than Ashley's needed my money I've never been back since one of his (many) bad decisions in disbanding the Leazes Corner through (again), selfish reasons. He's a cunt in my opinion and it pains me we are lumbered with him and his fucking gobshite lackeys.

I fear this might be the final straw for many, manager, players, staff and more importantly the FANS!

Ashley relies on the fact that the fans will support the club no matter what this will test that belief to the limit.

I fear this might be the final straw for many, manager, players, staff and more importantly the FANS!

Ashley relies on the fact that the fans will support the club no matter what this will test that belief to the limit.

Why do you think he does these cheap ten year deals?

He buys the fans off as he knows you won't get full houses forever with the mediocrity his methods bring.

:lol: ohhhhhh yeah has been at the drugs cabinet.

Lucky bugger. I will shortly be tucking into a bottle of wine for medicinal purposes.......later I will be shouting insults at the trees in bid to make sense of it all

Someone said it earlier, some of the shit he has come out with already is downright goading Pardew. Last seasons manager of the year is being told by Joe Kinnear that he's picking the players and deciding who gets sold :lol:

Muamba and Petrov fall ill while in service to their club and are treated like heroes. Kinnear get's called a cunt :D

I'm not wailing and gnashing teeth just yet like. My hope is that Ashley is just repaying loyalty from Kinnear with a token position. It's good that a business take care of employees who fall ill and do their best to help them back into employment. If the doddering old prick DOES have any say whatsoever on signings, or any involvement in negotiation then it's a travesty like.