Out on the toon!

KeithJ

article-0-0B3FE7CD00000578-853_470x288.jpg

Stephen Folan, Stephen Ireland and Leon Best spotted out on the Friday night in Tup Tup palace. If Ireland and Best were drinking Alcohol then fair enough, they deserve a right lashing for it. They are injured and alcohol will only slow down any recovery they will make from injury.

As regards to the photo, well I am sure Xisco will be loving this and firing off a couple of white torpedos in to a Kleenex over it.

Ireland needs some "personal" grooming- WTF is that hanging out the top of his keks.

Is it a belt buckle thats suppose to look like a gun handle!

Very Gang-star Stevey Ireland!

As regards to the photo, well I am sure Xisco will be loving this and firing off a couple of white torpedos in to a Kleenex over it.

Why, just because they're men? You never know, he might actually have standards. :cuppa:

Why, just because they're men? You never know, he might actually have standards. :cuppa:

Borderline Boilers tbh.