Young Players we should scout

KeithJ

Having a look through the players we could get at the toon who would come to us, I am expecting some signings who will take us by surprise. Pardew is looking at Puncheon as he has admitted.

Robert Snodgrass - Once scouted by Barcelona and went of trial with them - He is a very tricky player and has been brilliant for Leeds and has looked comfortable at International level as well. He is just the type of tricky player we need.

Bannan - Whether Villa would let this highly rated midfielder go would be the question however this young lad has some engine in him. A bit rough around the edges but nothing the likes of Nolan and Barton wouldnt be able to sort out. I would ship Guthrie out and bring this kid in.

Gary Hooper - Was excellent for Scunthorpe in the Championship, has been excellent for Celtic this season. Got a very quick turn of pace and a good finisher. Had a shocker against Rangers on Sunday however the pitch was horrendous at Hampden which wouldnt suit his sort of ball playing skills.

Lakaku - Has been excellent and a great replacement for Andy Carroll. He has the same stats as Andy Carroll. He doesnt only assist but he also scores as well. Very young and very rough around the edges. Pity a few of the big clubs have taken notice of him however whether thats his agent doing the talking and trying to drum up interest remains to be seen.

Connor Wickham - Anther one the big boys are after. Seen him play us on the last day of the season and he would be another excellent player to snap up!

I await deadman to come along and tell me how they do on FIFA 11, after that we will send them on to Pardew based on Deadmans FIFA 11 report.

Edited by KeithJ

You try to take the piss out of DEADMAN for going on about Fifa 11, but you look just as dumb talking about Lukaku, Wickham and Hooper (all off FM, were they? :cuppa:) coming here. Even Barry Bannan might think twice about joining us.

You try to take the piss out of DEADMAN for going on about Fifa 11, but you look just as dumb talking about Lukaku, Wickham and Hooper (all off FM, were they? :cuppa:) coming here. Even Barry Bannan might think twice about joining us.

Lakaku you just have to look at his REAL LIFE stats, Wickham I have seen play and Hooper, I have also seen play a few times.

I dont play FM either and dont claim to either.

Snodgrass looks a bit one-paced to me.

I quite liked the look of Hooper last year. Might be a big jump to the PL though.

That would be my concern as well with Hooper. However when you look at the likes of Robbie Keane and Bellamy who have went there and not done much better, you got to ask if he could do it in the Premier League.

Its the same with the likes of Steven Fletcher who has done alright in the EPL. Not exactly set it on fire.

Snodgrass, there is something about his play I like. Maybe not a first team player but certainly would add something to the squad.

Having a look through the players we could get at the toon who would come to us, I am expecting some signings who will take us by surprise. Pardew is looking at Puncheon as he has admitted.

Robert Snodgrass - Once scouted by Barcelona and went of trial with them - He is a very tricky player and has been brilliant for Leeds and has looked comfortable at International level as well. He is just the type of tricky player we need.

Bannan - Whether Villa would let this highly rated midfielder go would be the question however this young lad has some engine in him. A bit rough around the edges but nothing the likes of Nolan and Barton wouldnt be able to sort out. I would ship Guthrie out and bring this kid in.

Gary Hooper - Was excellent for Scunthorpe in the Championship, has been excellent for Celtic this season. Got a very quick turn of pace and a good finisher. Had a shocker against Rangers on Sunday however the pitch was horrendous at Hampden which wouldnt suit his sort of ball playing skills.

Lakaku - Has been excellent and a great replacement for Andy Carroll. He has the same stats as Andy Carroll. He doesnt only assist but he also scores as well. Very young and very rough around the edges. Pity a few of the big clubs have taken notice of him however whether thats his agent doing the talking and trying to drum up interest remains to be seen.

Connor Wickham - Anther one the big boys are after. Seen him play us on the last day of the season and he would be another excellent player to snap up!

I await deadman to come along and tell me how they do on FIFA 11, after that we will send them on to Pardew based on Deadmans FIFA 11 report.

You having a laugh Lukaku would never come here :cuppa:

He'll be playing for one of the top four if he ever comes to the PL.

Theres talk of both Bendtnar and Vela being available in the summer. If we are to spend around 30mil then id splash about 15mil on them two. Thats our new strikeforce sorted.

Bendtner is absolutely shite. Disgraceful if he's bought for anything more than 5m

His ridiculous self confidence sickens me