What are your ailments?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the resident notorious bum-driller on the loose, Renton will know the score here.

:nufc:

Aye, bright red is usually less worrisome as it's probably from a tear in your anus.

I would tell you to go to the docs but then I never when it happened to me once.

Ive just shat a litre or two of blood.

thats not a problem is it?

What colour was it?

green

red, bright red so as far as I know thats good isnt it? well obviously shitting blood is never great but if its dark then its from higher up isnt it?

The bad death not the good one.

I'm generally very healthy, albeit I had a similar experience to Gemmill about 7 years ago but to the next degree in pain / infection to the extent that I now fly solo down there, if you get me.

Edited by Ally

Mono nad?

Did you get a falsie put in ?

if you like, aye :nufc:

never went for the false one, totally used to it now both physically and mentally. I have to go for periodic sperm counts but other than that it's business as usual!

Are you serious?

Yeah, went for a dump, took a sly neb before wiping (sat down) and everything was bright red, splattered round the sides etc. If I put paper down you could see it dripping onto it. A hot shower blasted up the rusty sheriffs badge did the trick to stop it.

What was the diagnosis, Ally? That's a canny big decision at the age you must have been then, to have it whipped off.

I think we have a cure for your ailment, Gemmill. As long as they get the right one :nufc:

What was the diagnosis, Ally? That's a canny big decision at the age you must have been then, to have it whipped off.

without boring you with the gory details it got infected out of the blue (sudden excruitiating pain etc) and it's blood supply went so it died. So they basically removed it because it wasn't going to contribute anything and had shrunk to about a 5p coin size.

Was just before I went to Uni so was 18. My other one is in tip top condition thankfully!

Came very close to having my shin snapped in 2 today. Bit like this but on the other side of my leg. Luckily my knee was bent so the ligaments took the strain rather than the bone.

Ref told him it was premeditated, nasty and had no place on the pitch . . . and then gave him a yellow :nufc:

Got 4 holes in my calf now off his studs though!

8628a82141b156bf159735df850adcff.jpg

Ally has only got one baaaaaaaall,

the other is in the RVI....

Ally has only got one baaaaall

The other he doesn't miss at all

The medics

To stop his headaches

Whipped it out when it grew small

I'll get me coat

without boring you with the gory details it got infected out of the blue (sudden excruitiating pain etc) and it's blood supply went so it died. So they basically removed it because it wasn't going to contribute anything and had shrunk to about a 5p coin size.

Was just before I went to Uni so was 18. My other one is in tip top condition thankfully!

Blimey, having your napper chopped off at 18, rough times. Was it sore?

Problem with my vision, came on one night and never went away - undiagnosed

Fucked upper back - Physio hasn't made any impact

Impinged shoulder - Awaiting PhysioFucked ankle ligaments 11 months ago - Never seen anyone about it

Chipped bone in shin a few weeks back

Thats about all i've got going on at the moment... i'm not really built to last :icon_lol:

i had the same problem, im a musician so this really fucked me for a long time. I saw a number of different physios but they were no help at all. Friend recommended an osteopath and the improvements have been huge. would recommend you forget about physio its quite likely your problems are caused by your spine, an osteopath will deal with that.

Forgot I posted on this thread... funny you say that as when I went to the physio he checked my spine... ended up cracking it in about 5 places and i'm a completely different man!

Gonna see him again in a few weeks for a bit more work, but the moment he cracked it I felt more sharp, more awake, no pain or tension... its was really amazing! :lol:

What in the name of fuck are eye floaters?

Its when you see little spots/specks, especially when looking at light colours. Its little pieces of debris which are floating through the vitreous fluid in the eyeball. They seem like pieces of dust or dirt but you cant wipe it away as its within the eye. They are normally harmless but can be a sign of a torn or detached retina. MY best mate kept getting floaters then they became much worse, she was seeing them all the time, luckily she went to the opticians who sent her to hospital right away. She had laser treatment that day to repair the tears. Very scary! She needed the other eye done at a later date too.

Which I do have, but is exactly NOT what I keeping telling them about but they dont fucking listen, so I gave up and lived with it. I have snow/static in my vision. A bit like when you turn your tv to channel 99 or whatever and there is fuck all here apart from b&w static. I've googled it and plenty others have the same thing but no one has found what it is. It's not getting worse so I just put up with it.

Wow that's so fucked up as I have the exact same thing mate! Just came on one day and never went away!!!

How are you at using a PC screen? I've always had problems with the contrast and brightness since I got this problem.

I have had my eyes checked, my brain scanned and still no answer... tbh its settled down a bit, but I was off work for 6 weeks as was completely debilatated by it at one point.

Docs have been useless with me too... any problems with back pain? I'm convinced its related to trapped back nerves!

Its when you see little spots/specks, especially when looking at light colours. Its little pieces of debris which are floating through the vitreous fluid in the eyeball. They seem like pieces of dust or dirt but you cant wipe it away as its within the eye. They are normally harmless but can be a sign of a torn or detached retina. MY best mate kept getting floaters then they became much worse, she was seeing them all the time, luckily she went to the opticians who sent her to hospital right away. She had laser treatment that day to repair the tears. Very scary! She needed the other eye done at a later date too.

Which I do have, but is exactly NOT what I keeping telling them about but they dont fucking listen, so I gave up and lived with it. I have snow/static in my vision. A bit like when you turn your tv to channel 99 or whatever and there is fuck all here apart from b&w static. I've googled it and plenty others have the same thing but no one has found what it is. It's not getting worse so I just put up with it.

Wow that's so fucked up as I have the exact same thing mate! Just came on one day and never went away!!!

How are you at using a PC screen? I've always had problems with the contrast and brightness since I got this problem.

I have had my eyes checked, my brain scanned and still no answer... tbh its settled down a bit, but I was off work for 6 weeks as was completely debilatated by it at one point.

Docs have been useless with me too... any problems with back pain? I'm convinced its related to trapped back nerves!

Im ok with a PC screen but I do struggle reading the sky tv info boxes, like channel listings etc. I also struggle with red writing on a green background or visa versa but thats more a colour thing. I find it hard to focus on the sky tv thing which is odd as I've got good vision otherwise.

Back is fine other than the odd thing now and again. When you chuck two kids around as I do and fall alseep on the sofa I'm bound to to get some back pain!

Ally has only got one baaaaaaaall,

the other is in the RVI....

Ally has only got one baaaaall

The other he doesn't miss at all

The medics

To stop his headaches

Whipped it out when it grew small

I'll get me coat

He's not alone, SMO only has a bonus ball as well after having his sack savaged by an Alsatian when he was a younging. Allegedly his sack resembles Freddy Kruegers as well due to the scar tissue.

Im ok with a PC screen but I do struggle reading the sky tv info boxes, like channel listings etc. I also struggle with red writing on a green background or visa versa but thats more a colour thing. I find it hard to focus on the sky tv thing which is odd as I've got good vision otherwise.

Back is fine other than the odd thing now and again. When you chuck two kids around as I do and fall alseep on the sofa I'm bound to to get some back pain!

Hmm thats pretty interesting as my problem is black & white, which makes using a PC screen a pain in the backside. Sounds like you have similar problems just slight variation on the colour thing.

Did yours just come on one day, and how did it start? Mine started with what I thought was a really bad migraine, then woke up the next day with completely fucked vision. Like I said its died down a bit but is still a constant battle as using a PC results in eye strain and makes me incredibly tired all the time... also developed a form a dyslexia as a result of it, and also concentration levels are very poor now a days

Hmm thats pretty interesting as my problem is black & white, which makes using a PC screen a pain in the backside. Sounds like you have similar problems just slight variation on the colour thing.

Did yours just come on one day, and how did it start? Mine started with what I thought was a really bad migraine, then woke up the next day with completely fucked vision. Like I said its died down a bit but is still a constant battle as using a PC results in eye strain and makes me incredibly tired all the time... also developed a form a dyslexia as a result of it, and also concentration levels are very poor now a days

Nee idea. Can't remember now, must be about 6 years ago.

What a load of cripples man, never expected this much when the thread was created. :lol:

:icon_lol: Raspberry Ripples, the lot of them.

:lol: