What are your ailments?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a bit of psoriasis on my knees and elbows and I'm blind as a bat without my lenses and that's about it. Had 1day off work in 5years.

Sods law. Make that 2 today, absolutely dying here with cold/a virus. Nearly fell over when I tried to get out of bed

Get a bit of psoriasis on my knees and elbows and I'm blind as a bat without my lenses and that's about it. Had 1day off work in 5years.

Sods law. Make that 2 today, absolutely dying here with cold/a virus. Nearly fell over when I tried to get out of bed

Worst thing for you when you're totally fucked is staring at a monitor or telly.

Well I'm home alone so it's either that or the wall!

Renton could point you in the direction of some corking stained glass...

Ally has only got one baaaaaaaall,

the other is in the RVI....

Ally has only got one baaaaall

The other he doesn't miss at all

The medics

To stop his headaches

Whipped it out when it grew small

I'll get me coat

He's not alone, SMO only has a bonus ball as well after having his sack savaged by an Alsatian when he was a younging. Allegedly his sack resembles Freddy Kruegers as well due to the scar tissue.

Don't think wacky's ever mention his Chelsea smile, although it's not where you'd think it might be.

It's from his tea towel holder through to his scrotum, Jissum Jim did it in the cell they shared up Acklington when wacky was serving time for kern crawling round the back of central station when he was trying to fund his glue sniffing habit, that's what happens when you don't put out for the prison puff!

I thought we agreed that we would never mention that on here, they were dark days.

The incident with the alla in your youth was just an unfortunate accident, its nothing to be ashamed of. If it wasn't for the nasty scarring your mother reckoned you couldn't even tell, thanks to the ceramic implant.

Genital herpes - latent for most of the time but used to burn like fuck when I was younger. Also gingivitis with halitosis but controlled with mouthwash. Mild tennis elbow. Otherwise I'm in pretty good nick.

I get that after 7 or 8 days without a shave, it starts off black, then oh dear,

Person who got his wang chopped off got it the worst

Nobody got their wang chopped off Kevin. Unless you mean that Bobbitt fella.

I was just about to reply to Kevin with "you do know that he didn't get his cock chopped off, don't you?" :lol:

Well Kevin? There's no cock-choppage in this thread you know :icon_lol:

Person who got his wang chopped off got it the worst

Nobody got their wang chopped off Kevin. Unless you mean that Bobbitt fella.

I was just about to reply to Kevin with "you do know that he didn't get his cock chopped off, don't you?" :lol:

Well Kevin? There's no cock-choppage in this thread you know :icon_lol:

Kevin's dropped a bollock :lol:

Genital herpes - latent for most of the time but used to burn like fuck when I was younger. Also gingivitis with halitosis but controlled with mouthwash. Mild tennis elbow. Otherwise I'm in pretty good nick.

I love how you say that so normal :lol:

Genital herpes and bad breath? You must be a real hit with the ladies. :lol:

Oh aye (or ear) forgot to add my occassional tinnitus. Annoying as fuck when I notice it. Went to the docs and his response? "Yeah, I get it as well, annoying isnt it?" :lol:

Oh aye (or ear) forgot to add my occassional tinnitus. Annoying as fuck when I notice it. Went to the docs and his response? "Yeah, I get it as well, annoying isnt it?" :lol:

Haha Dr's are fuckin useless!

I remember goign to one a couple of years back as was suffering from terrible insomnia... he asked:

"are you thinking of killing yourself"?

My response:

"erm no"

His response:

"Well I can't help you then"

So his recommendation to cure my insomnia was basically suicide... fuckin tosser lol!

Genital herpes and bad breath? You must be a real hit with the ladies. :lol:

:icon_lol:

Of all those ailments, the most devasting to a Glaswegian has got to be tennis elbow.

Well most of you know I was very ill last year. Very briefly I had a small day surgery op for carpal tunnel syndrome but the following day I fainted then after had a full on seizure. After some tests it was just thought to have been caused by a sudden drop in my BP. After that though I was very ill, I had so many symptoms it was almost unbelievable and extremely scary! For 3 months I woke up feeling sick and urging. I had lightheadness, racing heart, weakness, a tremor in my legs, gastro problems including a vile taste in my mouth all the time and chronic pain inbetween my shoulders blades which was put down to irritation of the esophagus.... I lost weight, I looked and felt completely shit. I got pneumonia, then several weeks later I got pelvic inflammatory disease....though I still had all the same basic symptoms all the way through those 6 months. The cause was never really found despite several trips to hospital and various tests. I just thanked god I started to feel better and went back to work at Christmas. Apart from the upper back pain which has now moved around to the side (never found the cause of this) I've been much more myself and more or less back to normal.

Until last night that is :icon_lol: It was a long day yesterday I admit, my father in laws funeral. Last night we all went out to dinner, I enjoyed the meal (mushroom and sweet pepper risotto in case you wandered :lol: ) Anyhow, very suddenly afterwards I felt sick and faint, I knew I was going to pass out...everything went black, but I manged to lie down on the ground outside the restaurant and raise my legs (I expect people thought I was drunk)!! I felt really sick and was in a cold sweat, urgh it was awful. This time though I stayed there until I felt a bit better, I was so scared of having another seizure. It bought it all back to me, I was so upset. I felt really sick after too but it passed and I slept well. Today I feel a little shakey but ok. I'm just scared stiff I am going to be ill again :lol: I was just starting to trust my body again now I'm back to square one.

Well most of you know I was very ill last year. Very briefly I had a small day surgery op for carpal tunnel syndrome but the following day I fainted then after had a full on seizure. After some tests it was just thought to have been caused by a sudden drop in my BP. After that though I was very ill, I had so many symptoms it was almost unbelievable and extremely scary! For 3 months I woke up feeling sick and urging. I had lightheadness, racing heart, weakness, a tremor in my legs, gastro problems including a vile taste in my mouth all the time and chronic pain inbetween my shoulders blades which was put down to irritation of the esophagus.... I lost weight, I looked and felt completely shit. I got pneumonia, then several weeks later I got pelvic inflammatory disease....though I still had all the same basic symptoms all the way through those 6 months. The cause was never really found despite several trips to hospital and various tests. I just thanked god I started to feel better and went back to work at Christmas. Apart from the upper back pain which has now moved around to the side (never found the cause of this) I've been much more myself and more or less back to normal.

Until last night that is :icon_lol: It was a long day yesterday I admit, my father in laws funeral. Last night we all went out to dinner, I enjoyed the meal (mushroom and sweet pepper risotto in case you wandered :lol: ) Anyhow, very suddenly afterwards I felt sick and faint, I knew I was going to pass out...everything went black, but I manged to lie down on the ground outside the restaurant and raise my legs (I expect people thought I was drunk)!! I felt really sick and was in a cold sweat, urgh it was awful. This time though I stayed there until I felt a bit better, I was so scared of having another seizure. It bought it all back to me, I was so upset. I felt really sick after too but it passed and I slept well. Today I feel a little shakey but ok. I'm just scared stiff I am going to be ill again :lol: I was just starting to trust my body again now I'm back to square one.

Sounds awful :lol: Think it can be brought on by stress? Just wondered if with the funeral etc. Course nothing you havent thought of already Im sure. Hopefully a one off anyway.

:lol:...that sounds awful. My mother had a similar issue with lightheadedness racing heart and fainting. turns out her heart would start to palpatate and speed up to the point where it was beating too fast to pump blood, so she'd faint her heart would slow down and she'd wake up. she was an emergency room nurse (now retired) so it could have been stress ,and it happened a couple of times at work. not sure if its the same thing but, thought i'd mention it. hope you feel better, she was off for a bit with some heart meds but now seems to be fine but she still doesn't drink caffienated coffe or tea any more just in case.

Edited by tooner

Until last night that is ;) It was a long day yesterday I admit, my father in laws funeral. Last night we all went out to dinner, I enjoyed the meal (mushroom and sweet pepper risotto in case you wandered :lol: ) Anyhow, very suddenly afterwards I felt sick and faint, I knew I was going to pass out...everything went black, but I manged to lie down on the ground outside the restaurant and raise my legs (I expect people thought I was drunk)!! I felt really sick and was in a cold sweat, urgh it was awful. This time though I stayed there until I felt a bit better, I was so scared of having another seizure. It bought it all back to me, I was so upset. I felt really sick after too but it passed and I slept well. Today I feel a little shakey but ok. I'm just scared stiff I am going to be ill again :mellow: I was just starting to trust my body again now I'm back to square one.

Bloody hell thats bad!

Gotta say that doesn't sound at all normal for someone post op (erm not in the sex change way lol).

Surely they've fucked up somehow and thats what's causing your problems?

Have you tried getting a 2nd opinion? Maybe tried going private?

If you could find the cause of your problems, and it was caused by botched surgery then you would be owed mega bucks in compensation!