Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

As Stevie regularly mentions the Indian/Sikh/Hindu immigrants make much more of an attempt at careful and thoughtful integration and by and large the muslim/Pakistani immigration is still to a large extent a nation within a nation . This is backed up by stats all over the place if you look.

in other words, they don't give a flying fuck about anybody but themselves and expect everybody to make allowances for them, under threats of violence and murder if you don't ? Racists. That's my point perfectly.

There are various socio-economic and cultural issues to it though.

One thing I noticed when I lived in Brum was that my Sikh friends by and large spoke English at home and had many white friends and went to football and so on (Villa) and the Muslims had more of an insular lifestyle.

I was going to edit that rather than offend the feelings of a few little dears.

The mistaken belief seems to be that my comments on muslims have something to do with the fact that they aren't white ? Which has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. Not that I need to justify my views, because they are based on how people behave and nothing else.

In fact I've said in this very thread that you don't see Jews and Chinese for example behaving like absurd tosspots expecting everybody to jump up and down for their potty fanatical and extreme beliefs.

Quite astonishing nobody seems to have noticed.... :lol:

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in Germany for instance the late influx of muslims from Afg, Turkey and other places are all quite different, so in many ways it depends on the source of the immigration. The wealthier Turks (middle class) who work at Lufthansa and in insurance and banks here are well integrated and generally have a western outlook...They drink, go clubbing and have a high uptake of German culture (whatever that is)...The Muslims from Afg are some of the friendliest you could ever hope to meet and are generous and funny to a fault.

Forgot to add that the Turks who are poorer and with less education who perhaps are at the end of some types of discrimination tend to diss German culture from dusk till dawn.

Edited by Park Life

As Stevie regularly mentions the Indian/Sikh/Hindu immigrants make much more of an attempt at careful and thoughtful integration and by and large the muslim/Pakistani immigration is still to a large extent a nation within a nation . This is backed up by stats all over the place if you look.

in other words, they don't give a flying fuck about anybody but themselves and expect everybody to make allowances for them, under threats of violence and murder if you don't ? Racists. That's my point perfectly.

There are various socio-economic and cultural issues to it though.

One thing I noticed when I lived in Brum was that my Sikh friends by and large spoke English at home and had many white friends and went to football and so on (Villa) and the Muslims had more of an insular lifestyle.

I was going to edit that rather than offend the feelings of a few little dears.

The mistaken belief seems to be that my comments on muslims have something to do with the fact that they aren't white ? Which has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. Not that I need to justify my views, because they are based on how people behave and nothing else.

In fact I've said in this very thread that you don't see Jews and Chinese for example behaving like absurd tosspots expecting everybody to jump up and down for their potty fanatical and extreme beliefs.

Quite astonishing nobody seems to have noticed.... :icon_lol:

Not sure about the Jews like... :lol:

The wierdest thing about LM is that if he did a bit of research his arguments would be much more balanced and thus harder hitting...

The brilliant thing is he is such a poor example for the pro-war anti immigration civil liberty eroders he convinces more people to the lefty view than he does his poorly thought out, ill founded views.

The wierdest thing about LM is that if he did a bit of research his arguments would be much more balanced and thus harder hitting...

The brilliant thing is he is such a poor example for the pro-war anti immigration civil liberty eroders he convinces more people to the lefty view than he does his poorly thought out, ill founded views.

the woolly headed ideas of you, Fish etc do wonders for the loonie leftie brigade too, about as much as the muslims themselves when they show anybody with half a brain they don't have the balls to fight like men instead of behaving like the cowardly tosspots that they are.

How you and others perceive what I say doesn't really bother me, you should be able to see them for what they are regardless.

the woolly headed ideas of you, Fish etc do wonders for the loonie leftie brigade too, about as much as the muslims themselves when they show anybody with half a brain they don't have the balls to fight like men instead of behaving like the cowardly tosspots that they are.

How you and others perceive what I say doesn't really bother me, you should be able to see them for what they are regardless.

I've heard that Adele song less than this.

Change the record man.

Change the record man.

He only has 2 records.

Change the record man.

He only has 2 records.

Someone needs to knock the repeat button off. I'm sure there's more records in the collection.

Change the record man.

I've yet to hear anybody, despite your defence of these lunatics, actually acknowledge what i say is correct. Which it is, of course.

Anyone else utterly, utterly bored with the Leazes/Asm show?

Fuckwits the pair.

You can add HF/TF/Ren and a variety of others though, on this particular subject. It's like watching On The Buses in the 80s man.

Fuckwits the pair.

You can add HF/TF/Ren and a variety of others though, on this particular subject . It's like watching On The Buses in the 80s man.

correct. MF isn't a do gooder left wing namby pamby himself I take it :lol:

Fuckwits the pair.

You can add HF/TF/Ren and a variety of others though, on this particular subject . It's like watching On The Buses in the 80s man.

correct. MF isn't a do gooder left wing namby pamby himself I take it :lol:

Just looking for an argument, man, bro.

Fuckwits the pair.

The easiest way to stop it all is for someone to reply to Leazes' first post in a thread, telling him he's right - regardless of what he has said. That's seems all he wants to hear; about anything.

Fuckwits the pair.

You can add HF/TF/Ren and a variety of others though, on this particular subject. It's like watching On The Buses in the 80s man.

TBF I've posted in this thread less than you Butler.

Fuckwits the pair.

Who posted in: Religion headed toward extinction

Poster Posts

LeazesMag 140

The Fish 35

McFaul 34

Renton 33

NJS 32

Monkeys Fist 27

Holden McGroin 26

Happy Face 25

Gemmill 22

Park Life 18

Gejon 11

alex 10

ewerk 8

snakehips 7

Rob W 7

trophyshy 7

J69 6

Meenzer 6

Kevin S. Assilleekunt 6

JawD 5

Aye you're right The usual suspects. My posts have been of a UN peace keeping nature rather than provocative though.

Edited by McFaul

Fuckwits the pair.

Poster Posts

LeazesMag 140

The Fish 35

McFaul 34

Renton 33

NJS 32

Monkeys Fist 27

Holden McGroin 26

Happy Face 25

Gemmill 22

Park Life 18

Gejon 11

alex 10

ewerk 8

snakehips 7

Rob W 7

trophyshy 7

J69 6

Meenzer 6

Kevin S. Assilleekunt 6

JawD 5

Aye you're right The usual suspects. My posts have been of a UN peace keeping nature rather than provocative though.

So Leazes has posted four times as much as the second most poster, and it's the same story for every thread concerning muslims. If it was about Shepherd, the ratio would be closer to ten times as much as the second most prolific poster. And you make youself out to be a peace maker! :lol:

I only posted because I was bored, but how you can't identify Leazes as being a particularly broken record is beyond me.

Fuckwits the pair.

Poster Posts

LeazesMag 140

The Fish 35

McFaul 34

Renton 33

NJS 32

Monkeys Fist 27

Holden McGroin 26

Happy Face 25

Gemmill 22

Park Life 18

Gejon 11

alex 10

ewerk 8

snakehips 7

Rob W 7

trophyshy 7

J69 6

Meenzer 6

Kevin S. Assilleekunt 6

JawD 5

So Leazes has posted four times as much as the second most poster, and it's the same story for every thread concerning muslims. If it was about Shepherd, the ratio would be closer to ten times as much as the second most prolific poster. And you make youself out to be a peace maker! :lol:

I only posted because I was bored, but how you can't identify Leazes as being a particularly broken record is beyond me.

That's fair enough, but I hate using the word irony on here, as it's often over-used and misused, but it's ironic talking about broken records you saying that when you know for a fact, you can't change or influence his opinion. There's a line from Terminator 2 "He can't be reasoned with, he can't be bargained with, he can't feel shame, or remorse, guilt or emotion", and it applies to 50% of the posters in this thread on this topic. I'm all for debate and what not but on this subject, all angles have been covered 1,000 times, and all you end up with is the same thing being said in a different manner, which is why I keep away.

Fuckwits the pair.

Poster Posts

LeazesMag 140

The Fish 35

McFaul 34

Renton 33

NJS 32

Monkeys Fist 27

Holden McGroin 26

Happy Face 25

Gemmill 22

Park Life 18

Gejon 11

alex 10

ewerk 8

snakehips 7

Rob W 7

trophyshy 7

J69 6

Meenzer 6

Kevin S. Assilleekunt 6

JawD 5

That's fair enough, but I hate using the word irony on here, as it's often over-used and misused, but it's ironic talking about broken records you saying that when you know for a fact, you can't change or influence his opinion. There's a line from Terminator 2 "He can't be reasoned with, he can't be bargained with, he can't feel shame, or remorse, guilt or emotion", and it applies to 50% of the posters in this thread on this topic. I'm all for debate and what not but on this subject, all angles have been covered 1,000 times, and all you end up with is the same thing being said in a different manner, which is why I keep away.

We should have ignored Leazes when he concentrated the discussion on Islam on page 1. But it was well worth all of this for the image of him BBQing bacon on the roof of his Mohammad shed clutching his teddy.

Fuckwits the pair.

Poster Posts

LeazesMag 140

The Fish 35

McFaul 34

Renton 33

NJS 32

Monkeys Fist 27

Holden McGroin 26

Happy Face 25

Gemmill 22

Park Life 18

Gejon 11

alex 10

ewerk 8

snakehips 7

Rob W 7

trophyshy 7

J69 6

Meenzer 6

Kevin S. Assilleekunt 6

JawD 5

So Leazes has posted four times as much as the second most poster, and it's the same story for every thread concerning muslims. If it was about Shepherd, the ratio would be closer to ten times as much as the second most prolific poster. And you make youself out to be a peace maker! :icon_lol:

We should have ignored Leazes when he concentrated the discussion on Islam on page 1. But it was well worth all of this for the image of him BBQing bacon on the roof of his Mohammad shed clutching his teddy.

:lol:

There's hundreds of thousands of racists who do things to wind up their ethnic neighbours though. Me uncle lives in Walker, and next door to him is basically a family of total nazi's. Three years ago a Somali family moved in next door to them so two down from me uncle, and in the summer me uncle reckons they'll all be in their back gardens, the Somali's will come on out he'll bring his tunes outside and start playing Skrewdriver and other racist songs.

Terminator 1 actually. :lol: