baord tidy up

peasepud

Our hosting is becoming an issue because of the size of the board so Im looking to do some tidy ups of the database, can everyone however look at their account(s) and

1. Kill off any duplicate/ jokey accounts you may have but never use.

2. Clear out your PMs of anything you dont need to keep.

I'm sure there's loads of PMs linking to old streams hanging around.

Was hoping this was going to be about cleaning up some members....

I'd say if certain members stopped with the massive quote pyramids, and/or just linked to their standard reply there'd be plenty of savings.

Our hosting is becoming an issue because of the size of the board so Im looking to do some tidy ups of the database, can everyone however look at their account(s) and

Going to give you this tip for free.

Purge Leazes and Skidmark's posts, specifically the ones in which they quote each other.

You owe me now.

Purge Leazes and Skidmark's posts, specifically the ones in which they quote each other.

You owe me now.

Or delete all of the posts where you refer to our certain relegation doom. QUIDS IN! ££££££££££££££

You owe me now.

Or delete all of the posts where you refer to our certain relegation doom. QUIDS IN! ££££££££££££££

^^ Delete?

• 3 weeks later...

How do I delete my account?

Limit the quoting to just 1 tbh. So that it only quotes the latest message of the pyramid not the whole thing. Some people make no effort whatsoever when it comes to that even quoting long posts right above them.