Toon Army in North America

ToonArmyMIA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kansas City and Columbus? Ugh. At least the trend is eastward. With any luck they'll make it to New York - or at least Philly or DC, somewhere I won't have to get on a goddamn airplane to visit, by the end of the summer.

rumours circulating NUFC will play either DC or Toronto on that weekend (and even possibility of 4th game)

Won't be Toronto. If it's anyone it looks like DC: http://www.newcastleunited.us/2011/04/colu...ed-dc-next.html

That link has a load of toon sites listed like toontastic etc... it's even got Paul fuckin Wyns site :lol: ....but not Newcastle-Online, I wonder if that's planned?

Not intentional. We put the sites up as we discover them or as readers tell us about them. We actually just had a reader tell us about Newcastle-Online a few days ago, hadn't updated the list yet. It's on there now.

Only NUFC would take a tour of the USA and visit Columbus, Kansas City and christing Orlando. :D:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Fat Mike needs a new set of Mickey Mouse ears.

Llambias wants to ride "It's a small world."

I'll stop now.

With regard to the Columbus Crew game, a good mate of mine's a regular there and has accommodation, watering-hole and other tips aplenty if any of you/us lot are planning on going, so just holler. :D

Only NUFC would take a tour of the USA and visit Columbus, Kansas City and christing Orlando. :D:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I'll stop now.

I am sure it has to do with the "Wizarding World of Harry Potter".

With regard to the Columbus Crew game, a good mate of mine's a regular there and has accommodation, watering-hole and other tips aplenty if any of you/us lot are planning on going, so just holler. :D

Pass 'em along if you would- Columbus is looking more likely than KC for me now.

I'll stop now.

I am sure it has to do with the "Wizarding World of Harry Potter".

:no

Kansas City is a great town, well worth visiting. Columbus has its charms too. Orlando, um - did I mention Kansas City is a great town?

Where abouts in Wi you from WiMag ?? I've got family out there (Milwaukee) and friends all over the place (through the Packers). If you watch TMJ4 you'll know my nephew (Lance Allan, he's a Mag)

Edited by Toonpack

Perhaps, someone's already said this, but who's smuggling Joey B into the US?

We're blacking him up and going to claim he's the fourth Ameobi brother.

is that like a new football version of the jackson 5? Only that there's only 4. And they're a bit shit

Kansas City is a great town, well worth visiting. Columbus has its charms too. Orlando, um - did I mention Kansas City is a great town?

Where abouts in Wi you from WiMag ?? I've got family out there (Milwaukee) and friends all over the place (through the Packers). If you watch TMJ4 you'll know my nephew (Lance Allan, he's a Mag)

Hey Toonpack - My main residence is Milwaukee (I teach at the University of Wisconsin in Madison and have a small residence there too) - I watch your nephew all the time. I used to be a sportswriter in Milwaukee. I'm up at the Packer games a lot. My co-author on the Newcastle blog used to be the Packers beat writer for the Wisconsin State Journal. He probably knows your nephew well - I'll ask him.

We've confirmed that there will be Newcastle supporters sections at both Columbus and KC. We'll post details on how to get those seats as soon as they're worked out. Watch the blog at http://www.newcastleunited.us - we should know soon.

Edited by WisconsinMagpie

• 2 weeks later...