Toon Army in North America

ToonArmyMIA

Perhaps, someone's already said this, but who's smuggling Joey B into the US?

We're blacking him up and going to claim he's the fourth Ameobi brother.

is that like a new football version of the jackson 5? Only that there's only 4. And they're a bit shit

A bit like the Jackson 5 now then?

Edited by JonGoodwyn

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend has spoken with them and will be ordering the tickets today. From what he was telling me, it would appear that there is a general admission section where standing is allowed for the most part. This doesn't sound as if they have an "away" section planned. Maybe that is something these lower division clubs don't have a policy on. I am interested to know what they told you. Do you have a group going up or plans. We should try to organize a meet up.

Given the size of the country, most clubs see on average 20-30 away fans per season at MOST, and most of those come for one or two games against the closest rival, which is often several hundred miles away. I'd be more surprised if they *did* have a policy on it.

Edited by Zathras

Given the size of the country, most clubs see on average 20-30 away fans per season at MOST, and most of those come for one or two games against the closest rival, which is often several hundred miles away. I'd be more surprised if they *did* have a policy on it.

I totally understand that. It was my impression that for the MLS teams they were organizing visitor sections while Orlando wasn't.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Probably got over on a Visa wavier for his holidays but would need a different visa now that he is going to be working I'd of thought.

My finace just had her meeting at the embassy last friday and got her visa approved. :rolleyes: Should hopefully be hearing soon from my works lawyers when I can go for mine.

Under United States visa law people who have been arrested at anytime are not eligible to travel visa free under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP); they are required to apply for visas before traveling. If the arrest resulted in a conviction, the individual may require a special restricted visa in order to travel.
From .com/Law

But I'd of thought he would need a different visa for working anyway and must have had a personal hearing for when he went on his holidays.

Problem with the above is that US dont really have access to the criminal british database. Its not unless they are a real big terrorist or major threat to a country will they have the information.

I know people who have been dishonest and not admitted it and got in. My father who got caught drink driving 22 years ago was honest and admitted it. US refused him! He is 70, tee total and pisses 3 times a night, i doubt he is going to exactly be a big threat to the way the american dream!

So hypothetically because I got arrested having a piss at the taxi rank at Central Station, I'd be prevented from going to America? I don't care anyway, but what an odious country.

• 6 months later...