Player of the Season, Arsenal (h)

Greg

Very late.. sorry..

And I will get round to updating the table sometime soon!

This is a tough one, this for once its tough not because everyone was so fucking shite!!!!

I'll go with....

Shearer

Parker

Boum

State your top 3 below.. :lol:

without a doubt i would put parker as best of the season so far, followed by given, who has saved our embarrassment more times than i can remember (and he deserves parity on the wages front) and then i would say taylor or n'zogbia cannot make my mind up....

without a doubt i would put parker as best of the season so far, followed by given, who has saved our embarrassment more times than i can remember (and he deserves parity on the wages front) and then i would say taylor or n'zogbia cannot make my mind up....

67047[/snapback]

Yeah, but what are your top three for saturday?

Mine:

Parker

Owen

Boum

Shearer

Faye

Parker

Based on how they played- Parker has got to be the gutsiest showing Saturday, but for me that doesn't outshine the fact he's good against players of his calibre or lesser, but he just seems to go nonexistent against better. Cudos to him carrying on as he did but he didn't make the match.

67047[/snapback]

Talking about the match on Saturday, not the season - the votes go towards the player of the season. Anyway:

Parker

Shearer

Ramage

Shearer

Faye

Parker

Based on how they played- Parker has got to be the gutsiest showing Saturday, but for me that doesn't outshine the fact he's good against players of his calibre or lesser, but he just seems to go nonexistent against better. Cudos to him carrying on as he did but he didn't make the match.

67217[/snapback]

Have to disagree Mags, Parker has shown his ability againts most sides for us. Do you not think that he played well against Chelski...?