Tell me something radge

McFaul

Couple of mad things about the kids in my year at school which beggar belief.

One is I'm 33 so I left school in 1995, it's not that long ago, yet FOUR kids who were in my class for most things are DEED. It's like Final Destination, hope am not next.

The last thing is horrific, THREE kids from year at school have raped their sisters, hard to believe but true.

The last thing is horrific, THREE kids from year at school have raped their sisters, hard to believe but true.

I know I shouldn't but I just laughed long and hard at that.

I'm glad to say I don't know anything about any of the fuckers who were at school with me.

Thank fuck I've never been to school in the North East. I have twin sisters for a start, so would I have to choose, or do both???!!

Couple of people died, one of whom fell off a multi-storey car park whilst at the University of Sunderland.

Someone got expelled during our GCSEs for stealing a girls' handbag, and then shitting in it.

A kid died of the flu not long after leaving school. Another kid announced on a night out earlier this year, to a table full of all of his mates and his brother, that his dad used to fuck him when he was a kid. I wasn't in attendance and don't knock about with the lad, but that's canny messed up.

Couple of kids died a year or two after leaving, pretty sure one fucker got done for being a nonce too. Best story i heard was the one kid who's old man bought him a mail order Filipino bride, then took a fancy to her himself and buggered off with the lass :razz:

Had one death that I know of, an old pal I hadn't seen for a few years. Was hushed up the reason why he died but through extenuating circumstances I found out the real reason of death. Apart from that my knowledge of my ex-fellow pupils is a bit sketchy at best.

One of my mates from school strangled that lass in Wallsend a while back

If that was in the mid nineties I've a feeling I know the lad and his family quite well.

Yes, he was called Fraser Loughlin

His initials would've done, like! :razz:

You went to Benfield, then?

If that was in the mid nineties I've a feeling I know the lad and his family quite well.

Don't start roll your eyes crap just because you're pals with the family, he fucking murdered a young lass with a bright future ahead of her...simple as. It was big news at the time.

Yes I did, he was in my year and I knew him very well.

Don't start roll your eyes crap just because you're pals with the family, he fucking murdered a young lass with a bright future ahead of her...simple as. It was big news at the time.

Yes I did, he was in my year and I knew him very well.

I know. I know. Thats what it boils down to, end of the day. Was shocked then and still find it strange now, like.

He had a spell where he went off the rails, this was when he went down to Wallsend and lost the plot with this lass. Tragic for the lass and her family, and knowing his family, felt for them too, what would you do in the same boat? He's your son/brother, a decent enough kid but does something off his box and thats it, no coming back from that. Couldn't believe it when I found out, I actually seen his Dad and brother the next day and being oblivious to the news smiled and waved over at them, thought to myself, 'They look a bit fucking happy, like' when I got a very half-hearted reply.

couple of girls used to suck off an old man for a fiver we all thought dirty bastards pedo wasnt the big thing back then dont think i even knew what one was.

one of the girls is fucked up anyway once O.D got rushed to hospital when she was fine and came out O.d again that day still had her previous hospital band on fucking idiot.

another boy brilliant footballer played for wales youth and had trials at liverpool and man u is now a smackhead could of gone far but fucked that up.

there was a phantom shitter at my school who used to drop logs in the middle of the floor in the lads' bogs. he was never named and shamed.

Does that feel better unloading your burden of guilt years after unloading your guts? :razz:

One soft lad is apparently in prison for murder but I don't think that's too.

A few lads pissed in loads of the class rooms after a summer ball thing.

Don't think anything overly exciting happened at school. One girl died of cancer when I was at school, she was soo cool too :icon_lol:

One lad died a couple of years back from a brain problem, his mate who was also in my year at school came back from a holiday and found him dead in the house.

One of my close mates died after crashing his car coming home from work late at night, top lad.

Liam Hatch (I think he plays up front for a North East team now) was a nut case, was at our school for a year or two (couldn't get an outfield position in the school team but has gone on to be far more succesful than anyone else). On our first school trip (so aged about 11) he found this barrell of beer and got hammered, stripped naked and ran around this place we were staying :lol:

One soft lad is apparently in prison for murder but I don't think that's too.

A few lads pissed in loads of the class rooms after a summer ball thing.

Don't think anything overly exciting happened at school. One girl died of cancer when I was at school, she was soo cool too :icon_lol:

One lad died a couple of years back from a brain problem, his mate who was also in my year at school came back from a holiday and found him dead in the house.

One of my close mates died after crashing his car coming home from work late at night, top lad.

Liam Hatch (I think he plays up front for a North East team now) was a nut case, was at our school for a year or two (couldn't get an outfield position in the school team but has gone on to be far more succesful than anyone else). On our first school trip (so aged about 11) he found this barrell of beer and got hammered, stripped naked and ran around this place we were staying :lol:

:icon_lol: Darlo.