Man U (h)

Nobby

Tuesday night, Live on Sky and tickets are £42-67!

Is scandalous the ticket increase for the big games and is silly in my opinion. £25 for Wolves and to sit in the same seat it is £42 for Man Utd. I was expecting an increase but not one as big as that! It will probably still be a sell-out even though it is on sky.

Tuesday night, Live on Sky and tickets are £42-£67!

It'll still be sold out. Am pleased its a night game, day off work, beers, mint atmosphere and a dent in You-naaaatids title challenge will make a canny neet.

when you order tickets, order Juvenile tickets from the net, it's saved me a good couple hundred quid these past years, no one checks when you scan your ticket

i done that a couple of times last season saved me a tenner each time :lol:

when you order tickets, order Juvenile tickets from the net, it's saved me a good couple hundred quid these past years, no one checks when you scan your ticket

i done that a couple of times last season saved me a tenner each time :icon_lol:

I wouldnt be able to afford to gan to games if i paid adult prices, plus ive never got enough money in the bank at the start of the season anyway to even think of getting a season ticket, but getting Juveniles has saved me a good few hundred quid and means i aint missed a game for the past few season :lol:

Flying to the states in the afternoon so I'll be in the air for the game... dunno if that's a bad thing to be honest.