Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

JimLad

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless ranger has a stormer up front today our midfield is fucked.

I actually think Coloccini will do ok. He can play midfield. I'm more concerned about STaylor in defence. The guy is a liability.

Regardless of what team we put out today with all the injuries and suspensions, if Villa turn up and perform we'd get beaten.

The pace up front with Agbongongonglhar, Young and Bent will be hard to deal with.

They must see this as a very obtainable 3 points today and will be fired up for it.

Villa 3-0 Toon

Coloccini in midfield. Man im a tool.

Yeah you are

The problem is he's fucking up our backline again, when there is no need to do it

Well i called it so....others in the job think he can do it also.

I reckon he will be a beast in the midfield today.

No shola?

Yeah you are

The problem is he's fucking up our backline again, when there is no need to do it

No shola?

He might do it you never know, on paper he looks as though he'd be good there, but to take our most consistent performer all season out of our back-line is madness, just plain stupidity from Pardew

Is it the first time he has played there for us? He played there for Deportivo iirc.

Certainly a risk but one i'd want to look at as i would not want either Guthrie or Barton in a defensive midfield role. So given the options, its worth looking at.

Well done the poster who called this btw, whoever it was.

Yeah you are

No shola?

He might do it you never know, on paper he looks as though he'd be good there, but to take our most consistent performer all season out of our back-line is madness, just plain stupidity from Pardew

Youd have to say that to back up your shit slinging.

Fact is i was right and you were wrong. And you live in ashington.

Is it the first time he has played there for us? He played there for Deportivo iirc.

Certainly a risk but one i'd want to look at as i would not want either Guthrie or Barton in a defensive midfield role. So given the options, its worth looking at.

Well done the poster who called this btw, whoever it was.

Twas me...the tool. <_<

Yeah you are

No shola?

Youd have to say that to back up your shit slinging.

Fact is i was right and you were wrong. And you live in ashington.

Fucking hell, what has where i live got to do with anything? Please do tell? I'd love to know.

It is stupid FFS how can you defend fucking up our back line? Ive got no problem with Coloccini playing midfield, quote me where i say it, the problem i had was ripping up our back line

And the shit slinging, and calling you a tool was at your positivity bullshit, and thinking it's ok to fuck our defence up, so therefore you're a tool aswell as Pardew.

The way you're going on saying your right about you calling Coloccini in midfield is pure pathetic IMO take your head out your arse

Its a gamble, but if he takes to the position he can control the game.

I actually suggested this for the Wolves game when the injuries were mounting up. However, I'd still rather tuck Barton inside for this game and play Guti/Fergie out wide but this is the next best option for me.

Only time will tell if its a good decision, by not only playing Colo in midfield but leaving him out of the back 4.

Edit: I'd be ecstatic with a point - even before the team lineups were announced.

Edited by Holden McGroin

unless ranger has a stormer up front today our midfield is fucked.

I actually think Coloccini will do ok. He can play midfield. I'm more concerned about STaylor in defence. The guy is a liability.

Wise up, he's not as bad as that, he's better than williamson anyway.

Disagree - Williamson is far more consistent. He's formed a decent partnership with Coloccini. STaylor always gets caught.