Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

JimLad

Piss poor.

Maybe people will realise we need 3 new strikers and a couple of midfielders before we can even think of stopping up next year.

Going to get some completely unwarranted stick for this but we're not safe this season yet. Man Utd are up next and I don't think we'll get anything against them.

Christ, I dunno how you even get up in the morning. <_< 3 more points will be enough this season. Cool it.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piss poor.

Maybe people will realise we need 3 new strikers and a couple of midfielders before we can even think of stopping up next year.

Going to get some completely unwarranted stick for this but we're not safe this season yet. Man Utd are up next and I don't think we'll get anything against them.

Christ, I dunno how you even get up in the morning. <_< 3 more points will be enough this season. Cool it.

Even when we won against Wolves he was spilling out this shit.

Your right, 3 points will do it.

Could come against Blackpool away, Birmingham or WBA at home.

Man U at homes a write off so anything is a bonus, as too are the away games at liverpool and chelsea.

Piss poor.

You are fine man. Too many other shit teams below you that need to play each other.

Given the injuries and suspensions we had we still played reasonably well however a full strength Villa had just enough to beat us. Strangely I reckon Shola would have got us the points today.

Anyway their fans are cunts, shit crack and I hope they somehow manage to go down.

At the end of the day we were very unlucky not to get the draw. A full strength team would have won comfortably today I'm sure of it.

There weren't many chances for us and the ones we had we didn't take too well but I reckon Best/Nolan/Shola would have put one away easily.

I suppose Skidders still thinks his man Ashley has done well in the transfer market. That our team is vastly superior to what it was when Shepherd left.

True.

Let us sign your petition and finally get rid of Ashley once and for all!

At the end of the day we were very unlucky not to get the draw. A full strength team would have won comfortably today I'm sure of it.

There weren't many chances for us and the ones we had we didn't take too well but I reckon Best/Nolan/Shola would have put one away easily.

So how were we unlucky? We didnt deserve a draw tom. Far from it.

But i agree a full strength team would of mullered them.

I suppose Skidders still thinks his man Ashley has done well in the transfer market. That our team is vastly superior to what it was when Shepherd left.

True.

Nothing constructive to add?

Then, pipe down.

Either wake-up and smell the coffee or fuck off and down your tea.

We didnt deserve a draw tom. Far from it.

I wouldn't say 'far from it' but none the less we weren't as bad as people are making out given the circumstance.

Villa are shite and I reckon they are just papering over the cracks if they stay up this year - They have some good players - Young, Downing, Bent et al but unless they invest heavily (again) I don't rate them.

6-1 on aggregate, not bad.

True.

Then, pipe down.

38 signatures, target 50,000 <_< Ashley will be long gone by the time that's completed buddy.

Still champ, keep your head up!

True.

Then, pipe down.

38 signatures, target 50,000 <_< Ashley will be long gone by the time that's completed buddy.

34 actually, reading isn't a strong point.

Chin up, so to say.

True.

Then, pipe down.

34 actually, reading isn't a strong point.

Chin up, so to say.

Even worse <_<

Best thing is, most of them are from Canada :lol: Good luck running Ashley out of Newcastle!

BBC:

Thirty-nine points from 31 games represents Newcastle's equal-best points haul at this stage of a top flight season since 2004.

Where did we finish in 2004?

That's wrong for starters I thought that's wrong for starters, cos we finished on 58 in 05/06, I knew we ended well but not this well, nee wonder pigeon heed got the job.

Tottenham (h) 3-1 3-1 Bowyer 2 Ameobi 25 Shearer 30pen 52,301 42 12

Middlesbrough(a) 2-1 2-0 og(Boateng) 29 Ameobi 44 31,202 45 10

Wigan (h) 3-1 2-1 Shearer 28pen, 66 Bramble 36 52,302 48 9

mackems (a) 4-1 0-1 Chopra 60 Shearer 61pen N'Zogbia 66 Luque 87 40,032 51 7

West Brom (h) 3-0 2-0 Solano 30 Ameobi 40pen, 90 52,272 54 =6

Birmingham (a) 0-0 0-0 28,331 55 7

Chelsea (h) 1-0 0-0 Bramble 73 52,309 58 7

Title winning form that.

BBC:

Thirty-nine points from 31 games represents Newcastle's equal-best points haul at this stage of a top flight season since 2004.

Where did we finish in 2004?

That's wrong for starters I thought that's wrong for starters, cos we finished on 58 in 05/06, I knew we ended well but not this well, nee wonder pigeon heed got the job.

Tottenham (h) 3-1 3-1 Bowyer 2 Ameobi 25 Shearer 30pen 52,301 42 12

Middlesbrough(a) 2-1 2-0 og(Boateng) 29 Ameobi 44 31,202 45 10

Wigan (h) 3-1 2-1 Shearer 28pen, 66 Bramble 36 52,302 48 9

mackems (a) 4-1 0-1 Chopra 60 Shearer 61pen N'Zogbia 66 Luque 87 40,032 51 7

West Brom (h) 3-0 2-0 Solano 30 Ameobi 40pen, 90 52,272 54 =6

Birmingham (a) 0-0 0-0 28,331 55 7

Chelsea (h) 1-0 0-0 Bramble 73 52,309 58 7

Title winning form that.

...and that Bramble goal <_<

No way we're going to finish with form anywhere near that. A tougher run in this time around for us as well.