Highs and lows

Ketsbaia

Highs

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland - Obvious reasons.

Newcastle 6-0 Villa - Confirmation, as if any was needed, that we'd returned to the top flight. A stonking victory and fantastic performance over the arrogant twats who had put us down in the first place.

Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - The comeback to end all comebacks. Really encapsulated what being a Newcastle fan is all about.

Arsenal 0-1 Newcastle - Beating one of the title challenges on their home patch and going into the top 4 for all of half an hour.

Everton 0-1 Newcastle - Could've been three or four with a few red cards if Andre Marriner wasn't wearing his blue strip under the referee shirt. Immense goal by our star signing capped it all off.

Lows

Hughton's sacking - Great man and a very capable manager chucked out on his ear so Llambias could bring in one of his mates. Brought much needed dignity to the club when it needed it most and built a spirit around the team that seemed impossible to generate 18 months ago.

HBA's leg break - Star signing out for most of the season with an injury that could've ended his career. The entire match was a display of how not to referee at the top level. A frankly pathetic performance from the man in black. We should've won.

Stevenage 3-1 Newcastle - I really wanted to hammer those wankers.

Carroll's sale - As huge as the sum was I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gutted inside when he left. We've coped much better than I thought we would though.

Cannit really dissagree with any of that except, for the money I wasn't gutted at all Carroll got shipped, pissed we diodn't have a plan B to a point though.

Additional lows, them bloody very late goals we gave away.

Additional Highs:

chelsea 4-3 - late shola goal for the winner. magic.

wigan 2-2 - i know it might seem bizarre to have a nothing draw wiht a pitiful team on the list, but that late colo goal. magic.

lows:

bolton, stoke, arsenal in the cup, and any moment a winger has ran at perch.

Horrible to say this but one of my top 10 moments of the season, and the second I knew we'd be safe was when I bought the chronicle and read Smith would be out for the season. Harsh but at least am honest.

Additional Highs:

wigan 2-2 - i know it might seem bizarre to have a nothing draw wiht a pitiful team on the list, but that late colo goal. magic.

lows:

Often overlooked, probably as it was away and not on TV, but I saw it on foreign telly and was the most exciting NUFC game Ive seen since the Man U/Leeds 4-3's

Additional Highs:

lows:

Often overlooked, probably as it was away and not on TV, but I saw it on foreign telly and was the most exciting NUFC game Ive seen since the Man U/Leeds 4-3's

228348105_fa4f8846c1.jpg

A low for me was being informed Level 7 was being decommissioned.

Parky, I've heard of psychic Stevie, but psychic Parky deserves a medal for that Liverpool thread on N-O.

Additional Highs:

lows:

228348105_fa4f8846c1.jpg

Stop stealing my jokes Stevie, or at least leave it more than a week before you do. It's also pretty relevant to the thread tbf <_<