Newcastle playing on TV in the USA

Holden McGroin

Will the Aston Villa game be on American TV? If so, what channel ?

Ta

From .com

Overseas TV:

AD Sports HD3

Sky Sport 1 (Ger)

6 Eren

Sky Sport 3 (Ita) +HD

C+ Spain +HD

Sky Super Calcio +HD

C+ Sport (Fra) +HD

Spormax (Digturk) +HD

C+ Urheilu (Fin)

Sport.TV Liga Inglesa

Diema

Sport.TV1

Digi Sport (Cze)

SportKlub (Slo)

Digi Sport (Hun)

Supersport 3 (Za)

Digi Sport (Svk)

Tring Sports News

Fox Deportes

Tring Sports News

Fox Soccer Channel

TV2 PL HD1 (Nor)

J Sports 2 (Japan)

Viasat Football Swe

Setanta Sports Canada

Viasat PL HD

Sky Calcio 9

Yes Sport 1 +HD

You could go to foxsoccer.tv and sign up for their broadband games package. It'll set you back $15, but it'll probably be on there- they generally show the games that are of all the Fox Sports- FSC, FS+, etc.

If their internet is SUPER slow, obviously it won't work, but going legit will work better than streams over the slow connection. Or just go find a hotspot.

You could go to foxsoccer.tv and sign up for their broadband games package. It'll set you back $15, but it'll probably be on there- they generally show the games that are of all the Fox Sports- FSC, FS+, etc.

If their internet is SUPER slow, obviously it won't work, but going legit will work better than streams over the slow connection. Or just go find a hotspot.

I rely on my computer & Foxsoccer.tv to watch NUFC games as more often than not they are not on TV.

Always have to keep in mind that times posted are East Coast time.

Problem I have with Foxsoccer.tv is that it doesn't run fluidly, it stutters but it is a good picture and watchable. Can't seem to fix the stuttering even after going to a higher speed and increasing memory.

That's odd, Noelie- I've never had any stutter or lag really.

FSC is best for EPL, ESPN always shows the early match on Saturday and if the Monday match is good, they show that one too.

A friend of mine at work has DirecTV (satellite service). He gets Yes Network which shows EPL according to him, GolTV, and maybe SetantaUS? Can't remember now.

The other Fox Sports also replay matches, especially Champs League.

ESPN3 and FoxSoccer.tv offer a staggering amount of soccer along with rugby and cricket.

In addition to EPL, FSC also shows Champs League, Serie A, MLS, international friendlies, college, and even some A-League. ESPN shows MLS, US international, and their spanish station shows Mexican Primera, Liga, and CONCACAF Champs League.

Edited by Cid_MCDP

I have a Whickam mate who lives in Costa Mesa a few miles from me and he has the same problem as me on his home computer but says he doesn't have the problem on his computer at his workplace in Irvine a few miles further south.

Huh. Dunno, sir. I've only really used it on my Mac here at the house, but there's nothing particularly noteworthy about it in any way. I have pretty fast and reliable cable internet through what is essentially Comcast, I have a little hardware firewall built into my router that I have to configure for games, but didn't do anything for FS.tv.

Do you have ESPN3? Does it work any better or worse? Just curious.

FSC is best for EPL, ESPN always shows the early match on Saturday and if the Monday match is good, they show that one too.

A friend of mine at work has DirecTV (satellite service). He gets Yes Network which shows EPL according to him, GolTV, and maybe SetantaUS? Can't remember now.

The other Fox Sports also replay matches, especially Champs League.

ESPN3 and FoxSoccer.tv offer a staggering amount of soccer along with rugby and cricket.

In addition to EPL, FSC also shows Champs League, Serie A, MLS, international friendlies, college, and even some A-League. ESPN shows MLS, US international, and their spanish station shows Mexican Primera, Liga, and CONCACAF Champs League.

Weekend games starting at ~8am EST (normally one on a saturday) are on ESPN2

The rest are shown between FSC and FSC+. FSC+ took over from Setanta, so Fox have basically the majority of Premier League games

Championship games are shown on FSC/FSC+. Bundesliga is on GolTV with Serie A shown on FSC.

Champions League is now shown by FSC too after they won rights of ESPN

Also, if you have DirecTV you get all the CL games, which extremely good in the group phase. They have a multi-cast function which you can see up to 8 games at once and flick between them all. Great for those with ADD.

Streams are probably now as good as foxsoccer.tv, but virtually all NUFC games are shown whether live or tape delay on weekends.

Anyone have any questions, message me

FFS. I dont have that one. It starts around 8am so pub is out.

The hotel has a slow internet connection as well so streaming is probably going to be gash.

Don't count the pubs out. If it is a sports bar, you won't find any open that hour. If it is a "proper" English Pub (as in it is owned or caters to the ex-pats) they will probably be open at that time. Generally, the English pubs around me are open and serving breakfast and beer around 7:30.

I've found the Fox Soccer Channel iPhone app to be really good, I watch nearly all our game live on it and I've not had to pay a fee thus far, if I want to look at highlights later it asks for log in details but live it just streams perfectly.

I've found the Fox Soccer Channel iPhone app to be really good, I watch nearly all our game live on it and I've not had to pay a fee thus far, if I want to look at highlights later it asks for log in details but live it just streams perfectly.

shite - have Android